Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Stargate Dreams

Default Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

Running away from somone at college, i idily wished for a ring transporter right at that second

Talking Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

I've had lots of Stargate dreams, which is pretty cool. They're fun ^_^

The most recent was pretty creepy, though - I was with the Atlantis team on some kinda ship and we were being chased by a Wraith And we always rushed to close the doors. I remember having that whole creeped out and scared feeling during the whole dream, plus the sense of urgency as we attempted to escape the Wraith.

In another (which may inspire some kinda fanfic), SG1 was on some underwater planet trying to help the inhabitants fix some problem, but I can't remember much more about that one.

Another one was where the Goa'uld attacked my university... and I think the SGC was destroyed but the Gate magically remained.. and it looked a lot like the backdrop of one of the Season 7 team promo pictures ^__^; I don't remember much else of it now, though I did start a thread like this a while ago and talked about it on here.

I know there were more, but I've forgotten most of them now.

I've had a few. That'll happen when you've watched several eps in a single evening. My dreams tend not to be about specific characters; rather, they are just set in the Stargate universe.

I had a dream not too long ago, where I was host to a Goa'uld (not a specific one from the series, just a random bad Goa'uld). I was struggling to regain control of my body. I was eventually successful... but I decided I liked being worshipped, so I did not disabuse my followers of the notion that I was a god.

I dreamt the other night that I was at a park & there was a big building that they usally reserve for functions & such.It was actually in a sorta rundown state & there were people working on it.All were SGC personnell.I was inside & took out a tube of hand lotion & started to put it on.

Someone came up with a wastebasket & was freaking out.
    "Get rid of it ,quick!" They said[I think it was Reynolds].
    I tossed it in the basket.Carter comes up with a cup of something,crushes it ,looks in the basket & tosses in the cup.
    Suddenly she shrieks"I saw that in there ! why did I throw my cup in there?!
    She snatches the waste basket & drop kicks it through the door.People are running around like crazy.There's a loud pop & the whole outside of the building is covered with goo.
    I still haven't opened that new hand cream.
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Heart Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

I've only had one.....sort of.

I used to be in radio, and not long ago, I dreamed that I was working on a morning show I used to be on, but RDA was the morning man (morning DJ). I think it's because RDA kinda looks like this guy with whom I used to work. The thing is, it wasn't Jack/RDA. It was a younger, McGyver-era RDA....which makes sense, because I worked with this guy in the 80s. We were just sitting around the studio, playing songs (and I was reading news), and we were making fun of various artists and whatever else popped into our minds. I was having a pretty good time, probably because RDA is a lot wittier than the DJ I knew ever was.

I never watched McGyver, so I can't figure out why I dreamed about RDA in that era. Maybe I had been on the RDA Thunk Thread that day looking at all the old photos they post there.

Come to think about it, it probably doesn't really qualify as a Stargate dream after all.

Forget I said anything. I'm experiencing serious RDA withdrawal symptoms (fear of SG-1 without Jack), and I'm expecting it to get worse soon!

The dream which i had was weird to say the least, it was an Atlantis style !!!

Anyway, my team was with Sheppards offworld, when we came across a buker of some kind, they went in and had a look around whilst my team stood guard when we came under attack by the Wraith, We ran into the bunker, when we told Sheppard what had happened he order Mckay to stand guard at the door (strange) when there was more Wraith fire and Mckay was hit by a Wraith Stunner and fell to the ground as was out cold, luckly Shep lent on a leaver and activated an ancient wepon which beamed the Wraith away, and then we ran back to the Stargate and back to Atlantis

Strange Dream

I've had 2 so far (Although I might've had more, I cant remember)

The first one was at school, and RDA visited!!! It was sooo cool! We got to ask him questions, I didnt ask any cause I was shellshocked! But after that I got to hug him and everything! Now if only it was real...

I cant really remember the second one, all I can recall is knocking out Carson for some reason I think some other members of SGA were there too. We were on some type of mission thing.

Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

this isnt about any character in particular but it goeas like this im at the gym (being the fitness freak i am have to keep my body and cheast muscles looking firm for the ladies you know) anyway im at the gym and i am looking at the television at its a news bullitin about a fleet of ships that have invaded kinda like a war of the worlds which could have somthing to do ith me seeing a trailer of it and reading about it the day just gone, but the aliens are the aschen they are in enviromental suits and have unleashed a virus on my town and all of earth i think anyway im with a few survivours a small group of random people whom i think live near me but i dont actually knwo them then they find us and shine their hands like a goa'uld killing them and say to me in my voice somthing like why are we here this isnt the planet we want its my fault for leading us jere im like what was all of the destruction for they leave in these cool looking ships im minght say kinda like huge death gliders but with a huge array of guns like the ship from wormhole extreme they go off to the moon and then all the population of earth comes to me and thanks me for saving them they arnt even dead then i wake up.

another goes like this its whacky very futuristic and instead of cars and trucks people have small stragates like the one from ascension season 5 they can order them on the internet and buy them in the shop they cost like 500000000000000 pounds but the econamy or whatever is so good people can afford them using them to get to work people just dial in and dial out when goaing home queing up for the gate like waiting for a bus, its so cool ive actually had it twice the second time its people keep dialing the wrong gate and ending up in new york or washington then the gates dont work im panicing cos there are no cars and planes to get back to england then im s**ting it so sceard for some reason i wake up all worried.
    Last edited by Darkstar; June 13th, 2005 at 06:32 AM.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Iowa, United States (No, I'm not a farmer)

I had a strange a amazingly relistic dream about stargate about a year ago. I was sitting it a dark room (the breifing room?) and there was this projecter. Then Maj. Carter was giving me a lecser (sp) about wormhole physics. Ikd if there was anyone else in the room cause I didn't check cause it was a dream and I didn't know it. (Did u know that if your dreaming and you fingue it out you can control the dream or wake up if you want?) Anyway I only heard about 10 sec of it and only saw 1 slide. (a picture of the stargate from above). Maj. Carter said something along the lines of "In order to open a stable wormhole..." I wish I could remember the rest.
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Quote Originally Posted by KarenEames
    Only season 7 ? Wouldn't that get a bit monotonous ? So your dreams begin and end with the Stargate SG-1 theme music ?
    Read closer. This person said all 7 seasons; not season 7.

BOT: Let's just say Carter, (Sam), was there. This is a PG forum.

I had a dream last night where I was in the gate room talking to Jack about the simpsons. Then all of a sudden I got this feeling that it was a dream. So I did what every gatehead would do: I ran for the open wormhole. However, half-way there I realized four things:
    1. This is a dream
    2. I know this is a dream
    3. I am in control of this dream
    4. Sam is standing 3m behind me..
    The dream went on for what seemed to be at least 20min. As mentioned above, this is a PG forum so I'm not gonna give you any details. Let's just say I had a pretty good time

*EDIT* About 6 months ago I made a fatal mistake. I had a dream about being in the show (SG-1) when I got that feeling that I was dreaming. I didn't really believe it, so I pinched my arm to check. If you're dreaming you shouldn't feel anything, I though it was just a myth. Man, was I a fool (which game is that quote from? i wanna know). When I didn't feel a thing pinching my arm I just wanted to scream (which I did). A few seconds later I woke up. And the dream was gone forever.
    Last edited by ./freelancer; June 13th, 2005 at 01:05 PM.
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...scape_sig2.png
    "We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Second Lieutenant

Jack and Daniel in my dreams

I've had 2 dreams of sg-1 that I can remember. I usually stay up late watching sg-1, so it's no surprise.

My 1st dream was about Daniel but I can't remember the details. It had something to do with me being in love with him.

The 2nd dream was really weird, as my dreams usually are. I was in Bangladesh (where I'm originally from) in a luxury ship with RDA. We were attending a military school on the ship. We all had beds in the same room (guys & girls). There were also civilians in the ship who weren't part of the school. RDA was lying down in his bed, and told me he was retiring to spend more time w/ his daughter. I told him I only enrolled to spend time with him and would leave since he was leaving. He understood and gave me a hug, while lying down. I fell asleep in his arms and he left in the morning. (Alas! Nothing rated R happened in my dream. Darn! I'm proper even in my dreams.) He got off the ship in a village in Bangladesh! His son(!) called me to let me know he arrived safely. His son was my age. (I'm a lot younger than RDA.) His son seemed to like me romantically and frowned on the fact that I liked his dad. He was saying something disapproving to me and I pretended I had a bad cell phone connection. I was very sorry nothing more happened between RDA and me. In my dream, I wondered why he'd be in the Bangladeshi military. Very strange!
    Last edited by jerin; July 13th, 2005 at 03:11 PM.
    http://www.manhattanapts.com/paul/jerinsig.jpg
    Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Second Lieutenant

Default Happy Birthday Rioko Avalon!

Happy Birthday Rioko Avalon!

I had a disturbing dream . . . one of the actors died so they could never finish the season. Since I often dream news reports that come on the radio in my room, I didn't know if it was true . . . so the first thing I did next day was check the news and make sure it was my imagination. Sometimes I think my greatest fear is that one of the actors will die for real . . .

~Sarah, who wants the actors to live to the end of the franchise

Riding her scooty throne in the Poking Land

hehe, I have had to.

One had something to do with the Laser technology aiming to get info and visuals form anther planet, (I think it was the Tollans or the Asgrads)

Second was about something, i can recall, but i do know Daniel was holding me oh that did fell good. Hehe

Lieutenant Colonel TheGreatLordGeorge's Avatar
    A little planet in a remote region of the galaxy

Stargate Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

i have a fantasy, cant tell you much but it involves carter and vala and a broken stargate on a deserted tropical paradise..................

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by startrekempress
    I had a disturbing dream . . . one of the actors died so they could never finish the season. Since I often dream news reports that come on the radio in my room, I didn't know if it was true . . . so the first thing I did next day was check the news and make sure it was my imagination. Sometimes I think my greatest fear is that one of the actors will die for real . . .

~Sarah, who wants the actors to live to the end of the franchise
    That is a scary dream. I also want them to live long & happy lives.

For a while now, i keep imagining myself as a member of a team (same as SG-1.) And making up scenarios, sometimes i think i should make a fanfic of it but i probably wouldnt be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by jerin
    That is a scary dream. I also want them to live long & happy lives.
    I agree - and I'm the one who had it!

~Sarah

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Hulabaloo
    For a while now, i keep imagining myself as a member of a team (same as SG-1.) And making up scenarios, sometimes i think i should make a fanfic of it but i probably wouldnt be very good.
    You should write it. You never know how good you are unless you try.