Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Stargate Dreams

Default Re: Stargate Dreams, take 2

Oh ya if you want to make sure you have a good dream i heard that if you eat/drink dairy products (Cheese is best) it stimulates the mind before you goto bed so i think im gonna eat some cheese and put some sg1 dvds on and leave um on while i sleep
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    Oh ya if you want to make sure you have a good dream i heard that if you eat/drink dairy products (Cheese is best) it stimulates the mind before you goto bed so i think im gonna eat some cheese and put some sg1 dvds on and leave um on while i sleep
    Hmm well that worked as well as a chocolate tea pot i dreamt about a little squiral with a face of a cat ?????
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

I had a dream I had a pet Wraith and my friend had a pet Ringwraith and we decided to let them do battle. Her Ringwraith won and I got mad so I got another wraith and it killed her. Then it got lose and terrorized the neighborhood.

Yes, I have freaky dreams.
    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Chief Master Sergeant

Default stargate dreams

do you people dream about stargate? i did...

lol

i had a dream that i talked to God (its not like i was dead or anything, i just talked to Him) and i asked Him if we could go back in time and save egeria to save the tok'ra and destroy the goauld. He said we couldnt, and He showed me a timeline where that happened. He explained that since the tok'ra fundamentally are goauld, they would eventually start taking over everything and replace the goa'uld. that's why the tok'ra were allowed to die out... haha. then i was allowed to use my time travelling abilities to do some stuff i wanted to do but wasn't able to do... but i wont bore you with my fantasies lmao... haha...

but i didn't think of it that way. my subconscious has strange ways of telling me to let go of certain things...

does anyone else actually dream about stargate??? lol

Default Re: stargate dreams

I have had a dream about Stargate...two in fact! I don't remember the first one very well, but Sam and Daniel were on my team!

The second one was I went through the gate and found the Furlings. Much to my surpise, they were 12-foot long lizard-like creatures (more of a snake) and I dialed the DHD to go back to Earth and I jumped through and one followed me. And oddly, I turned and looked behind me WHILE I was IN the wormhole and saw the Furling following me and it opened its mouth and had half of me inside it and was about to close it and BAM! My alarm went off.

Way to interesting. I had odd dreams. I had a dream I was a serial killer. So don't even ask me to explain it!

Curently traveling with a priestess named kikyou

i had a stargate dream once

its was me,sam and jack no daniel or teal'c

any way for some reason we you attacking some storge place. it was weird i had a zat made out of stone but its still work. i desgraded some one it was cool and than it end with jack fireing a staff weapon and killing a jaffa that looked like that guy bald guy from the sheild. then my dream ended kind of like a stargate ep mission was done and than i ask jack if you felt like going to eat. i said how about hamgers and he said and than i ask how about chicken and he said no and than finally i said how about chiesse food and than he said maybe and then i woke up

i had draem once where i met RDA!!!!!!!!! and i got to hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could control what i dream about, then i'd dream about me and rodney non-stop!

Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Quote Originally Posted by McKay's girl
    i had draem once where i met RDA!!!!!!!!! and i got to hug him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could control what i dream about, then i'd dream about me and rodney non-stop!
    *shudder* hey MKG visit MM's website, go to the SGA vids and watch the Rodney Mckay vid, you'll love it!

Stargate Stargate dreams and Fantasies

Ok I know I'm not a good judge on topic areas. Hope this one fits here.
    Anyway for here is where you can post your SG/SGA dreams or fantasies. For me I have had many SG Dreams. the latest one was a Daniel love dream and dont wory I won't go into detail too much.
    I was found barely alive on a plaet that was recently attacked by the Goa'uld. I was the only survivor and SG1 took through the stargate to earth. they brought me to their medical facility but the doctor (not Fraiser) could not help me, Dr. Jackson came and talked to me., he told me what has happened and what he and everyone were going to do. Just then a woman walked through the door and she sounded like a Goa'uld but Dr. Jackson assured me that she was not a Goa'uld and he told me she was a tok'ra, a race that hate the Goa'uld. The woman told me she was going implant me with a symbote(sp?) that she brought with her. everyone but the tok'ra left the room and the reassured me that this was the only way I could survive. I agreed to alowing her put the symbote in me. Some time had passed and I awoke to seeing dr. jackson watching over me. he asled me How i was and told him i was fine. he showed me around the base. the tour ended at the door of his quarters on base. he invited me in and at first I refused but he persuaded me to go in with him.

And thats where I'll end my telling of the dream. want to know more? Use your imagination on what happened behind the closed doors of the Sexy Dr. Daniel Jackson.

Staff Sergeant

Default Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

Sg-1 and I were in Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart had it's own virii lab and we were in there just sitting around listing to Sam talk about stuff when all of a sudden Teal'c goes ballistic and runs out of Wal-Mart. I follow him and then Jack and Daniel follow. When we come out of Wal-Mart we end up on a beach where there's some columns there for no particular reason. I catch up with Teal'c and talk him down and the rest of SG-1 join in and we waklk him back to Wal-Mart. Then I wake up.
    Ask me anything and I shall tell you something you probably didn't want to hear.

I AM A STARGATE 633K AND I <3 IT.

Cool Dream Rioko

TARDIS, Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts, The Midlands

I had the silliest dream. I'm still cracking up about it and it happened several months ago.

I had a dream where Season 2 Daniel was vacuming my house. In his SG-1 uniform with his boonie and everything. *sigh*

Chief Master Sergeant

i have mixed feelings. on one hand i think its really cool to be dreaming about stargate, although its a lil weird, and on the other hand you guys have strange dreams that twists the world of stargate around... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
    I had the silliest dream. I'm still cracking up about it and it happened several months ago.

I had a dream where Season 2 Daniel was vacuming my house. In his SG-1 uniform with his boonie and everything. *sigh*

This isn't a dream. All the Pond Hussies have their own Daniel Clones for cleaning duties

LOL soo true.

All I know is that if you try and watch the whole 7 seasons on DVD at every waking moment (outside of work that is) your dreams will always be about Stargate LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ssx001
    All I know is that if you try and watch the whole 7 seasons on DVD at every waking moment (outside of work that is) your dreams will always be about Stargate LOL!
    Only season 7 ? Wouldn't that get a bit monotonous ? So your dreams begin and end with the Stargate SG-1 theme music ?

Like everyone else I have Stargate dreams (Usually if I've been watching a DVD before I go to bed)

And they are COMPLETELY unrepeatble on a PG forum *Evilgrin*

Talking Re: Stargate dreams and Fantasies

I remember vaguely 2 dreams about SG-1 can't really remember details, sorry.

1st dream: I saw SG-1 somewhere in an area that looks like the background of the team group picture of Orpheus. Next thing we were caught in a lil room, in a hellish like (The Devil You know chamber where the team was imprisoned in) chamber that looked like what I said between brackets. Only Sam was standing on the right of me and we were kissing echother! I don't remember if I said Amanda or Sam 2 her.

2nd dream:
    I was in my old school and there was chaos in that room (a polyvalent hall, for drama plays). Suddenly I saw Amanda "flying" from one place to another with those branches that Tarzan uses 2 get into trees (English is not my first Language, sorry). So when I saw Amanda there (apperently we were married) I yelled: Honey, stop that, your pregnant (and I also might said, think of our baby, Olivia).

I know I have strange dreams, now I only have 2 dream about a way how 2 defeat the (spoiler): Orri.

Ok there is one I can repeat

I once dreamed my ex husband was being tortured by Ba'al (The way he tortured Jack in Abyss) and I was handing Ba'al the knives and poison and telling him which one to use and where.

Me and my ex have been getting on better than when we were married reciently so I can't explain why I was encouraging Ba'al to torture him

Are there any budding Freud's out there