This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favorite Moment In Season 8?

what was your favorite moment(s) in this last season?
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
    what was your favorite moment(s) in this last season?
    My favourite moment from season eight is the opening scene from Reckoning part one when Replicator Carter goes on a killing spree with her very shiny blade.
    Do your people practice being vague?
    Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Baal helping Carter and Jacob wipe out the replicators.
      "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

When Daniel meets AR SG-1 in Mobieus 2.

Comment

the daniel/vala fight on prometheus

Comment

Weir wanting to become a System Lord and all the Jack Ba'al exchanges

Perfecto!

Comment

"Welcome to Danny's world"

Teal'c shooting Daniel in Avatar

The many stargates activating

Madeleine

Comment

My favourite moment was in Citizen Joe, the part at the end in the briefing room.

"Wait a minute. Jack – you’ve been seeing parts of the life of a barber in Indiana for seven years and you never mentioned it?"
                "Yeah, sure I did. I know I did."

Comment

REPLICARTER (glaring at him): My brethren will not stop. You cannot control them.

JACKSON: Not yet ... (his tone becomes ominous) but I'm learning.

(She tries again to pull her hand free but Daniel holds on fast as they glare at each other.)

That was awesome!!

Comment

Part where AU Sg1 open the gate in the puddle jumper. Very cool !

Comment

When jack says "if only" in gemini about there being two sams that was great

Comment

I like the scene in Moebius when Jackson is returned to the cell a Go'auld spy and Sam and Jack are talking about guns and explosions.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I found it cool when all the stargate are activated and also Anubis
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

The scene in Covenant when Alec Colson brings out the cloned Asgard...talk about jaw hitting floor

Comment

One of my favorite moments of this Season was this exchange between Jacob and Sam

DAKARA. TEMPLE CHAMBER. Jacob is working on a laptop hooked up to the console.

JACOB: I'm not getting anything. (He steps aside and lets Sam have a go.)

CARTER (as she starts to type): This may not be possible, y'know.

JACOB: C'mon, Sam -- it can't be any harder than blowing up a sun.

(Sam looks irritated.)

CARTER: Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water!

(At that moment, the interface between the laptop and the Ancient screen begins to work.)

JACOB (smiling delightedly): There y'go!

CARTER: Oh. Next up: parting the Red Sea.
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X