X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, yeah, I'll see you in Vangroovy!
    sigpic

Comment

GateCon re-union.. See you there Trupi and Nell..
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        Hi OneillTwoLLs! Oh yeah, Jack and I will see you there! I mean RDA and I or me. We'll see you soon!
        sigpic

Comment

See you Ladies there...
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Hi L-JADE! See you soon!
              sigpic

Comment

See you Nell...
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Rick has sustained yet another injury. He was playing with one of his dogs and threw a ball that landed in the swimming pool and the puppy went in after it. Thinking the puppy might drown, he ran to rescue it, tripped on the steps, and fell, injuring both arms, one wrist and gave himself a concussion. He and Wylie's Mom had been going to take Wylie to Italy for a graduation present, but he had to send them along without him while he recovers. I feel bad that he didn't get to go; he would have had so much fun. (This is all from his website.)

13912863_10155047887605021_5361554517274099598_n.jpg

Comment

(((rda)))

Comment

I'll see you too!

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

GateCon re-union..
                        See you there...

Comment

8 days until The Homecoming. Vangroovy will never be the same!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Poor Rick still suffering badly with the injuries from his fall and now unable to sign autographs at Gatecon...understandable and expected with their severity and his age....but like the wonderful trooper that he is he'll be doing as much as he can there and as many photo oops as he can....having had a fall two days ago and only severely wrenched/sprained my ankle and got a few bruises I can barely walk around Vancouver so I can't imagine what agony he's going through ...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I posted this in the Thunk Thread so I figured I would post it here too:

I just thought I would share a RDA birthday music video I made way back in 2004. It was back when messages were collected for his birthday. The song I used was Celebration by Kool & The Gang and it is in a zip file so you will have to download the file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mz92x...thdayMV1bb.zip

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                              X