This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

siege 2 discussion spoilers spoilers

now that we have seen it. how will we survive the battle. anyone have any thoughts as to how sheppard will be saved. was teyla taken over by the wraith. oh is ford experimented on by the wraith

i think that the daedalus will arrive just as sheppard is about go blow himself up, and at the last minute, beam him out with the asgard transporter onboard, assuming they have one.

as for teyla, i have no idea, and i'm pretty sure that ford gets captured, but i dont know. i remember reading spoilers for 'runner' and it says something about ford being turned into a wraith soldier. (obviously they have to save him because he's a main character. i mean, they couldn't kill off a main character this early, right?)
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

The Siege Pt.2 official episode thread exists for the sole purpose of discussing this episode. Perhaps this discussion would be better suited there.
      Last edited by Hex.FTB.enabled; 29 March 2005, 10:04 AM. Reason: silly grammar
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
      X