35.71%
    Threads
    23.81%
    Moebius 1
    1.90%
    Moebius 2
    8.10%

Madeleine

well, i went for reckoning part 2. I'm a huge battle scene fan, and well, it was chalk full of them.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I picked 'Threads' because I did a very good job of closing alot of loose ends. And IMO, would have been a better season, and maybe series, finale than 'Mobius'
      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I love Its good to be king - Maybourne, Jack on mission... great episode
        Dogs are my favorite people.
        If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

i voted prometheus unbound for two reasons:

one because miss black is a fitty and second, it was full of humour, especially when she is a kull warrior and sayd daniel is attractive which scares shanks!.....

however season 8 is a season with good and bad...... the ending is debatable but for best episode..... it depends on what makes sg1 inspire you... i see avarta got votes - good episode.

Comment

I voted for Reckoning (Part II). It was a very good second part to an episode - Jack and Reynolds together is always a plus as they are funny together and the Replicators coming through the gate and being all over the base was very interesting and well done. Good to see Siler get some action as well.

Baal working with Jacob and Sam was also an interesting twist as well as Daniel fighting back with Replicater.

I would have also voted for New Order (Part II) - Zero Hour - Avator - Prometheus Unbound - It's Good To Be King

Comment

Reckoning pt 2, the real season finale before the show turned into a soap opera mockery of itself.

Comment

Reckoning pt 2 but i think 2 parters should just be 1 vote. The first usually gets hardly any votes because it is left undecided and unfinished.

Comment

I voted Zero Hour because

1. Moebius/Reckoning were split in two

2. That "4 years" comment in Threads really pigged me

3. I just liked Zero Hour more than the others this season. Maybe because I watched it in 100 degree weather at my grandparents' house? I don't know.

Comment

Reckoning Part 2. Loved the episode and really enjoyed the Jaffa Rebellion coming to fruitition. It really annoyed me when there were only a few guys in a tent that always seemed to end up being killed. Seeing the rebellion reach its full potential and go on an all-out offensive was great.
                    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I voted for Threads for three main reasons:

3. Daniel and the waffle house and Anubis and Oma and... the FLAG!
                      2. It was an hour episode of non-stop wowness (well, I didn't really care about the Sam/Jack stuff that much)
                      1. I CRIED! Any episode that makes me cry is put for the best lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

threads. whats not to love about it? its extra long and has nice shippyness in it!

Comment

Reckoning II.

No contest. Best mix of storylines, action, drama, special effects, appropriate humor and team all year. Maybe in a couple of years.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I just realized how S8 didnt really stand out by looking at the list and trying to decide. I picked Reckoning Part 2 BTW.
                            "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Reckoning part II...lots of action, lots of Ba'al and some great O'neill action. Though one of my favourite moments was in Covenant, the scene when Colson brings out the Asgard...talk about jaw hitting floor.

Comment

Working...
                              X