This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a chance to mourn the dead(spoilers)

this may have been mentioned before,(knowing my luck it has, i did a search and didnt find anything) throughout the seasons there has been kill-offs and of course the namless extras being killed in the backround, and eventually a character somone might like is killed. this thread is meant to talk about and "mourn" the losses
    Executive 1:Uh O! Our ratings are -9
    Executive 2:What could be so bad to do that to the greatest network in the universe?
    Executive1:It's gotta be that dang star-fence show
    Executive2: I say we cancel it!
    Executive1:OR we could make a movie so awsome, everyone will love it!
    Executive 2: but what about what happend last time sir?
    Executive 1: O yes,NOTE TO SELF never make a movie that has somone with a lawyer...damn vampires
    Executive 2: How about walrus's?
    Executive 1:GENIUS!, but for extra zing will make it possed by alien ghost cowboys. It could be in Las Vegas, with zombies
    Executive 2:Lawyers Sir
    Executive 1: DAMN
    Executive 2: stereo-type canadians?
    Executive 1: PERFECT! but were gonna need a star.
    Executive 2: let's use an actor from Sungate
    Executive 1:Id use the guy with bling on his head but his last name is judge, they scare me
    Executive 2:Will just kidnap and brainwash a model..again
    Executive 1: WE ARE GODS!

Frasier I miss you!

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

Originally posted by dude22
      this may have been mentioned before,(knowing my luck it has, i did a search and didnt find anything) throughout the seasons there has been kill-offs and of course the namless extras being killed in the backround, and eventually a character somone might like is killed. this thread is meant to talk about and "mourn" the losses
      i was kind of annoyed when spoilers high light to read[/
      kate langford and peter grodin died in the first parts of the stargate finallys
      anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Yeah
        Spoiler:
        Grodin dying was a major disappointment, but they did kill him off pretty well.

Fraser of course will be missed.
        Ra (I know he's a bad guy but I thought he was good, and am slightly annoyed he only stayed around for the movie and
        Spoiler:
        Moebius

Kawalsky - I miss his comedy with Jack in the earlier episodes.

Does this thread count for those that get forgotten as well as killed? ie: lost in the plot and never brought back.
        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

*mourns the loss of Martouf*

Comment

I will mourn Jacob/Selmak even more than Janet last season. He was the only one to understand both sides of the tokra / earth issues. He was always so diplomatic and you feel bad for Sam losing him so suddenly and yet expectantly at the same time, if that makes sense
            Boston University Terriers Hockey : 27 time Beanpot champions who play on the Jack Parker Rink at Agganis Arena

It is extremely unwise and even unproductive to do arithmetical calculations on certain types of animals until they have emerged from their calcified coverings

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
              Yeah
              Spoiler:
              Grodin dying was a major disappointment, but they did kill him off pretty well.

Fraser of course will be missed.
              Ra (I know he's a bad guy but I thought he was good, and am slightly annoyed he only stayed around for the movie and
              Spoiler:
              Moebius

Kawalsky - I miss his comedy with Jack in the earlier episodes.

Does this thread count for those that get forgotten as well as killed? ie: lost in the plot and never brought back.
              go right ahead, i have no problem with that. im guessing you mean the furlings
              Executive 1:Uh O! Our ratings are -9
              Executive 2:What could be so bad to do that to the greatest network in the universe?
              Executive1:It's gotta be that dang star-fence show
              Executive2: I say we cancel it!
              Executive1:OR we could make a movie so awsome, everyone will love it!
              Executive 2: but what about what happend last time sir?
              Executive 1: O yes,NOTE TO SELF never make a movie that has somone with a lawyer...damn vampires
              Executive 2: How about walrus's?
              Executive 1:GENIUS!, but for extra zing will make it possed by alien ghost cowboys. It could be in Las Vegas, with zombies
              Executive 2:Lawyers Sir
              Executive 1: DAMN
              Executive 2: stereo-type canadians?
              Executive 1: PERFECT! but were gonna need a star.
              Executive 2: let's use an actor from Sungate
              Executive 1:Id use the guy with bling on his head but his last name is judge, they scare me
              Executive 2:Will just kidnap and brainwash a model..again
              Executive 1: WE ARE GODS!

Comment

I still mourn for poor Steve.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Steve?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    I still mourn for poor Steve.
                    and Bob
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Right Kawalsky was a cool guy. It would have been great to have him around longer. He had charisma and lets face it, even Jack liked him!

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

Originally posted by terriernut
                        I will mourn Jacob/Selmak even more than Janet last season. He was the only one to understand both sides of the tokra / earth issues. He was always so diplomatic and you feel bad for Sam losing him so suddenly and yet expectantly at the same time, if that makes sense
                        I will definatly miss Jacab/Selmak.
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Poor Markham.. you were cute and we barely knew you.

Jacob/Selmak, Janet and Martouf I miss most of all

Comment

Oh noes! Apophis.. bless you, hopefully you'll meet your God.

Oh wait? Ironic?

Comment

My man
                              Spoiler:
                              Fifth. The link in my sig. (should anyone care) provides all the reasons I adore him.

Comment

Working...
                              X