Page 1 of 351 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Yes, i feel i need to start this.

We already have the dARters with the alternate reality Sam and Daniel from Moebius, so why not this? Yes, I know in Season 7 Fallen, Sam says to Daniel that there was never anything between them, but you know what? She might have been lying or denying her feelings Sometimes being really good friends leads to a little more, you never know.

So we shall call this group: Jam

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/GEWbert/dARter.jpg

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Lieutenant Colonel MartoufMarty's Avatar
    "Tell me what you don't like about yourself."

Default Re: The Sam/Daniel Ship Thread

Jam?

... I already have a bunch of conversation stuff going on over in the other thread... I don't wanna leave

You don't have to, do both If you think it happens in one timeline, it can happen in the other

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Well, I became a Sam/Daniel shipper way back when I first started watching Stargate SG-1.

Me and my sister were just getting into the show so we were at that P3X-595 site (with screencaps and little audio clips from the episodes).

I was looking over the episode Singularity and it had the sound file of when Daniel and Sam were talking. Sam was saying, 'I know I'm supposed to be detached...' and 'Sometimes I forget you're not military'.

I just went, 'awww' and have been a Sam/Daniel shipper ever since... Yup. All started by taking a quote out of context

The line from Fallen was just so adorable.

I have I think... four or five Sam/Daniel vids on my site if anyone is interested

I haven't made one recently...

I should make a 'dARter' vid for you guys over in that thread

indeed, that would be great

Staff Sergeant

Bringing this thread back up since we just picked up another Sam/Daniel shipper--and a biggie, too: Carmen Argenziano!

That means Daniel already has Dad's permission. . . .

In case anyone hasn't read CA's new interview, stop now and go to the "Stargate News" thread, click on the link to his interview and read. Go ahead. We'll wait. . . . .

Now I'll repost what I said there in relation to Sam/Daniel:

Glad to see Carmen likes Sam/Daniel, too.

It's the ship that makes the most sense to me:

1) They're both phd scientists
    2) They both really dig their scientific specialities
    3) They're both workaholics, spending hours in their respective labs (which we know on set is really the same lab!!)
    4) They work well together solving problems
    5) They respect each other's expertise
    6) They know how to have fun together (Cold Lazarus, Space Race, Sacrifices)

hrh

Anyone else agree?

well what do we think of that then?

HOT!!

This is definetly a good ship, too bad nobody sees much merit to it...as they never post

Interesting pic

Chief Master Sergeant whisper99's Avatar

Smile Re: The Sam/Daniel Ship Thread

I'm a Sam -n- Daniel shipper!! Count me in!!!

Season 9 Spoilers below:

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    P
    A
    C
    E

What do I want to see in S9? I want to see Sam get a bit jeolous of Vala when she (Sam) comes back from 'far far away land'. Hopefully, this will help open her eyes and see Daniel in a new light. If she doesn't hurry, someone else might catch Daniel, and we all know how much he goes for those aggresive women.

Staff Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by whisper99
    I'm a Sam -n- Daniel shipper!! Count me in!!!

Season 9 Spoilers below:

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    P
    A
    C
    E

What do I want to see in S9? I want to see Sam get a bit jeolous of Vala when she (Sam) comes back from 'far far away land'. Hopefully, this will help open her eyes and see Daniel in a new light. If she doesn't hurry, someone else might catch Daniel, and we all know how much he goes for those aggresive women.
    Actually, I'd like it to be a mutual "aha" moment, such as both of them have been known to have over some scientific discovery. Chemistry is one of the sciences, you know! It's just not either one of their specialties, hence how long it has taken them to realize their own mutual chemistry.

I think poor Sam's been the victim of too much one-sided insinuation regarding J/S ship over the last 2 seasons, which seemed a big flip-flop from the early seasons when it seemed to be J insinuating interest.

So enough of that already. I think Sam and Daniel are both level-headed people, especially in their relationship with each other, which is precisely why I like it. I think they'd have a sensible relationship without all the soap opera-ish shenanigans.

I'd realllly rather not have Sam jealous of Vala - especially after the Avalon photo with Vala looking like Tokra Arnise-reborn. Bleck!

hrh

About Vala... Are we sure she hasn't become a Tok'ra and became host to Anise?

Daniel and Sam are just so cute together...

If um... people are interested... I have a few Sam/Daniel vids on my site

http://embark.to/martoufmarty/

What? *smiles innocently*

Quote Originally Posted by hrh36
    That means Daniel already has Dad's permission. . . .
    s8
    Spoiler:
    doesnt need it anymore
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have. so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

OMG!! This thread actually exists??!? Warm the presses!! People KNOW!!! *gasp*

*tiny cough* But in the meantime I have actually dropped the Danny, Sam ship. In fact, I don't think Sam works romantically with ANY of the SG team members. With Jack I think she's got kind of a purley platonic, sibling sort of relationship. With Danny she has either a very good friendship or a kind of brother/sister relationship. The smooch? Um ... they like hogging the camera, what can i say? Sam/Teal'c, verygood freind ship. I'd say she's kinda like the little sister he never had or the person he kind of protects - along with the rest of SG-1 of course.

But still ...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Ain't they cute!?

Second Lieutenant Commander Aegir's Avatar

Angry Re: The Sam/Daniel Ship Thread

Never happened except for Meridian n where the heck did that come from by the way?
    "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Sam/Daniel smut has become my guilty pleasure.

I think if Daniel hadn't been married to Share when they met, then Sam/Daniel ship might have been possible. (i love the daniel/share relationship, but still...) Sam and Daniel had a lot of chemistry in the first few seasons, from that very first "I knew i'd like you" in children of the gods, to "you don't have to do this alone" in singularity. That was such a shippy moment.
    As two scientists with similar ideology, their friendship is perhaps the most natural bond in the whole of sg1. Sam and Jack care for each other but are held back by the military rules, Teal'c sometimes finds it hard to understand is tauri teammates, and as Daniel admitted in shades of grey, he and Jack had to work on the whole friendship thing. But Sam and Daniel always support each other, they work together well, and hardly ever have the sort of major disagreements that characterise the other relationships.

But of course, nothing could ever happen between them whilst Share was still alive, and by the time Daniel had recovered from Share's death, Sam had developed feelings for Jack whilst she and Daniel were firmly friends.

I haven't seen meredian or fallen yet so i can't comment on them (i'll get there soon, really) but i think that a Daniel/Sam relationship couldn't really happen now as it would be out of character. Still, i love reading Daniel/Sam fanfics.

Mobieus
    Spoiler:
    was a little disappointing, because it would have been great to see what could have happened between Sam and Daniel in other circumstances. Instead, they made it into another sappy S/J episode which we already have plenty of. I can see why they did it, considering it was RDA's last episode, but i still think it would have been fun to 'mix it up' and give some another ship a chance.

MartoufMarty - i just watched your music video "Thankyou" - it was so sweet. I'm impressed.

And a quick fic recommendation of my favourite D/S fic: Statistical outliers
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32...-water-sig.jpg

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Hey there

I got a question and I think you guys might know. I'm not a Sam/Daniel shipper myself (I like them as friends ), but I was wondering if it would be possible for them to have a relationship... Sam and Jack can't because they're both in the airforce... But does this "restriction" also apply for Sam&Daniel because Daniel is working for the airforce (as a civillian) or doesn't it matter?

Thanks for your answers

Where/what ep is that hot hot hot pic of Sam and Daniel kissing from??

Quote Originally Posted by fair_nymph
    Where/what ep is that hot hot hot pic of Sam and Daniel kissing from??
    Its not from any episode I think it was just AT and MS goofing around on the set of Ressurection, and someone took a photo of them