No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam/Daniel smut has become my guilty pleasure.

Comment

I think if Daniel hadn't been married to Share when they met, then Sam/Daniel ship might have been possible. (i love the daniel/share relationship, but still...) Sam and Daniel had a lot of chemistry in the first few seasons, from that very first "I knew i'd like you" in children of the gods, to "you don't have to do this alone" in singularity. That was such a shippy moment.
      As two scientists with similar ideology, their friendship is perhaps the most natural bond in the whole of sg1. Sam and Jack care for each other but are held back by the military rules, Teal'c sometimes finds it hard to understand is tauri teammates, and as Daniel admitted in shades of grey, he and Jack had to work on the whole friendship thing. But Sam and Daniel always support each other, they work together well, and hardly ever have the sort of major disagreements that characterise the other relationships.

But of course, nothing could ever happen between them whilst Share was still alive, and by the time Daniel had recovered from Share's death, Sam had developed feelings for Jack whilst she and Daniel were firmly friends.

I haven't seen meredian or fallen yet so i can't comment on them (i'll get there soon, really) but i think that a Daniel/Sam relationship couldn't really happen now as it would be out of character. Still, i love reading Daniel/Sam fanfics.

Mobieus
      Spoiler:
      was a little disappointing, because it would have been great to see what could have happened between Sam and Daniel in other circumstances. Instead, they made it into another sappy S/J episode which we already have plenty of. I can see why they did it, considering it was RDA's last episode, but i still think it would have been fun to 'mix it up' and give some another ship a chance.

MartoufMarty - i just watched your music video "Thankyou" - it was so sweet. I'm impressed.

And a quick fic recommendation of my favourite D/S fic: Statistical outliers

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

Hey there

I got a question and I think you guys might know. I'm not a Sam/Daniel shipper myself (I like them as friends ), but I was wondering if it would be possible for them to have a relationship... Sam and Jack can't because they're both in the airforce... But does this "restriction" also apply for Sam&Daniel because Daniel is working for the airforce (as a civillian) or doesn't it matter?

Thanks for your answers

Comment

Where/what ep is that hot hot hot pic of Sam and Daniel kissing from??

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
            Where/what ep is that hot hot hot pic of Sam and Daniel kissing from??
            Its not from any episode I think it was just AT and MS goofing around on the set of Ressurection, and someone took a photo of them

Comment

Ay yi yi, that's goofing around? I thought it was from that ep ... durn, I can never remember the name, the one where that girl was being held by that nutty scientist and she was half goa'uld or something? Like a Goa'uld hybrid? Gee, for the life of me, I can't remember the whole of that ep! I keep mixing it in with the X-files. I think the SG people had some of the X-fils props with those fetuses in the bottles.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by SaraAngel
                Hey there

I got a question and I think you guys might know. I'm not a Sam/Daniel shipper myself (I like them as friends ), but I was wondering if it would be possible for them to have a relationship... Sam and Jack can't because they're both in the airforce... But does this "restriction" also apply for Sam&Daniel because Daniel is working for the airforce (as a civillian) or doesn't it matter?

Thanks for your answers
                I also like them as friends (except in an alternate reality). Good question. My guess: I don't think the Air Force could forbid it as part of regulations, since Daniel is civilian, but I'm sure it would be frowned on. They might reassign one of them to avoid potential problems. As an employee Daniel would probably have to accept it or quit.

Comment

@jckfan55

thanks for your anwser... yeah, I guess it would be something like that if they don't forbid it completely.

Comment

Sam/Daniel ship just makes more sense than Sam/Jack to me. That and their just so darn cute together.

Comment

I made this bad Wallppr once ... I need to make a new one .. anyway...

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I am not a shipper of any kind but I have always thought there was more chemistry between Sam/Daniel than Sam/Jack.

Comment

yay! I'm not the only one! lol I love Sam and Daniel together. I just wish we'd see more of it in the show. I'm so tired of all this angsty stuff over Sam/Jack.

I love reading Sam/Daniel fics! O the fluff! O the smut! Heeeee! lol

"I'm not crazy because I take the right pills every day" - Jimmy Eat World
                          "If I ventured in the slip stream/between the viaducts of your dreams ... could you find me? ... Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world" - Van Morrison
                          "It's a feelin'/In your heart, in your soul/In your being, yeah/It's a beautiful obsession" - Van Morrison

Comment

I think Sam and Daniel have more in common. They both have advanced degrees. They're closer in age than Sam and Jack are. True, Daniel isn't military and Sam is, but they've shared so many experiences during the past nine years.

I think they could've gone with Sam/Daniel after Sha're had died and Daniel worked through his grief.

That's why there's fanfic.

Comment

I have been a Sam/Daniel shipper from the very beginning. I am always on the look out for fanfic. Would love to get som recs from you all.
                              Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                I think Sam and Daniel have more in common. They both have advanced degrees. They're closer in age than Sam and Jack are. True, Daniel isn't military and Sam is, but they've shared so many experiences during the past nine years.

I think they could've gone with Sam/Daniel after Sha're had died and Daniel worked through his grief.

That's why there's fanfic.
                                I agree with you 110%.

So, why did TPTB chose Sam/Jack than Sam/Daniel for the ship?

I think TPTB needs to get their heads examined, if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X