No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've read and seen from the new episode tommorow, there should be some good Sam/Daniel moments.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
      From what I've read and seen from the new episode tommorow, there should be some good Sam/Daniel moments.
      Cool! I can't wait! I will have to watch it the second showing though. Hopefully I will be awake enough to spot'em.

Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
        Here's a picture for the next new Stargate.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/graphics/918_02.shtml
        ^^^
        If you're looking forward to the next episode here is a picture. You may have seen it.

Comment

New pictures for the Stargate SG-1 episode Camelot recently came in. Here's one I thought this thread might like . . .

Sam and Daniel

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm so glad that there's a S/D ship thread here. I've been a SG fan for about 4 years now and I've been a S/D shipper for about 3 or 3 1/2 of those years. I do write S/D fanfic as well and have done so for about 3 or so years (my early stuff is pretty bad though, lol!).

I noticed someone posted a link to The Science Twins site a bit further up this thread...that's my site. I'd like to thank whomever posted it for the little plug, I appreciate it. And the person who mentioned reading A Tale of Spilled Coffee over at fanfiction.net ... it's now complete and you can read it all over there or at my site, if anyone's interested. I know a lot of people aren't really interested in AU fics, especially when the Stargate doesn't figure into the story, but I had a lot of fun writing this.

Well, I'll stop rambling now, lol. I'm glad to be here and I can't wait for the newest episode (did I read right that there MIGHT be some S/D moments there? Fingers crossed...)!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
              There has got to be more of us then the Sam/thor shippers or the Sam/Ba'al shippers. I seriously don't see where they are coming form.

LOL, I'm a SMOR shipper...but SMOR is not serious! You've obviously never read the thread or you would have seen it is a tongue-in-cheek thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                  Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm so glad that there's a S/D ship thread here. I've been a SG fan for about 4 years now and I've been a S/D shipper for about 3 or 3 1/2 of those years. I do write S/D fanfic as well and have done so for about 3 or so years (my early stuff is pretty bad though, lol!).

I noticed someone posted a link to The Science Twins site a bit further up this thread...that's my site. I'd like to thank whomever posted it for the little plug, I appreciate it. And the person who mentioned reading A Tale of Spilled Coffee over at fanfiction.net ... it's now complete and you can read it all over there or at my site, if anyone's interested. I know a lot of people aren't really interested in AU fics, especially when the Stargate doesn't figure into the story, but I had a lot of fun writing this.

Well, I'll stop rambling now, lol. I'm glad to be here and I can't wait for the newest episode (did I read right that there MIGHT be some S/D moments there? Fingers crossed...)!
                  Welcome Jess. Nice to have you on board. Thanks for the update on A Tale of Spilled Coffee. I hope to see you here agien.

Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

No problem, debbycake! Thanks for the welcome.

I think someone mentioned the Isis Awards a while back too ...voting for these fanfic awards is going on now and ends tomorrow. Every ship except for S/J. My aforementioned fic was nominated in a few categories in S/D (hope I'm not tooting my own horn here...to be honest I can't figure out why it was nominated, lol). There are a lot of great fics there besides so if you're interested hop on over to the site and give them a read - there's still a bit of time left.

There's a couple of good Sam/Daniel groups on Yahoo too - if anyone's interested let me know and I'll post the links to them.

12 hours until the new ep airs!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Heehee, I LOVE that scene! Daniel's "maybe a crush" was great and then when he realizes that Simmons can probably hear, his "oops...hey, the artifact!" was priceless. I know a lot of people say it's just Daniel teasing Sam like a little brother would tease his sister, and I guess that's probably all it is, but there have been times when I wondered if there was actually just a HINT of jealousy behind it. </s/d rose-colored glasses off>

Comment

Welcome Jess. Good to have another S/D shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                          No problem, debbycake! Thanks for the welcome.

I think someone mentioned the Isis Awards a while back too ...voting for these fanfic awards is going on now and ends tomorrow. Every ship except for S/J. My aforementioned fic was nominated in a few categories in S/D (hope I'm not tooting my own horn here...to be honest I can't figure out why it was nominated, lol). There are a lot of great fics there besides so if you're interested hop on over to the site and give them a read - there's still a bit of time left.

There's a couple of good Sam/Daniel groups on Yahoo too - if anyone's interested let me know and I'll post the links to them.

12 hours until the new ep airs!
                          I choose to not read fanfic a while ago for personal reasons. If I was still reading it I would go and vote.

I'm inerested in the Sam/Daniel group links.
                          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Comment

Well in emails back and forth with Jess *waves* I remembered I had an account here... but never had the time to look to see if we mere S/Ders were represented... so glad we are!!

I'm RebelWriter, aka Chris4Short, or just Chris, or Christine... yup, I wear different hats. Umm... Started watching SG late late at night, then got sci-fi channel in about S7 or so, and it's been non-stop viewing since. I watched the Sci-fi Mondays, bought S1, and got sucked in even deeper. I've been a S/D shipper for about that long, mainly since S/D seem so close. Not seeing the eps in order (at first) I really saw the spark in S/D not *that other ship*.... plus I have a problem with Sam pining for her CO.

Let's .. I write fanfiction. Read fanfiction, vote for Isis Awards, loved Jess' fic (all of them).... Really, that's about it, well I could go on, but why bore you all at once?

*g* Christine (among other names)
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X