Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 7 Spoiler
    I haven't read much fan fiction but I wonder if anyone has used this scenario--Remember the episode where Daniel comes back without his memory and he asks Sam if there was ever anything between them? They could start fresh while his memory is gone. He has nothing to stop him from falling for her, and Sam sees him in a new light...
    After season 1, I really didn't see anything happening with those 2, but I think it would have been better than the S/J stuff they inflicted on us. I tend to avoid ship on general principle, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Season 7 Spoiler
      I haven't read much fan fiction but I wonder if anyone has used this scenario--Remember the episode where Daniel comes back without his memory and he asks Sam if there was ever anything between them? They could start fresh while his memory is gone. He has nothing to stop him from falling for her, and Sam sees him in a new light...
      After season 1, I really didn't see anything happening with those 2, but I think it would have been better than the S/J stuff they inflicted on us. I tend to avoid ship on general principle, though.
      There's lots of Fan Fiction out there with that scenario. I have not written one so far. ButI know I've read lots of them at ff.net.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Season 7 Spoiler
        I do, too. Although I have had a soft spot for Sam/Daniel since the beginning. This is probably because I find I relate to Sam more than any other female on the show, and no, not because of her smarts or looks (I wish!), but because of her difficulty with her personal relationships. Poor woman is so clueless. This I can understand, pity and chuckle at, all at the same time. And then there's Daniel. I mean, LOOK at him. How can you not?

Despite this, I really wouldn't have wanted to see a relationship between Sam and Daniel played out on the big screen. It's enough for me that it lives in fanfic and in my imagination.

Comment

Sam and Daniel together! That would be so awesome! My 2 fav characters in the show together. They'd have such brainy kids!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hey! I never posted my livejournal icon here!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I really don't care about the ship in stargate, but if I were to choose for someone to be together I'd have to say Sam and Daniel.

Comment

Y'know, I wrote this nice little ficcy that sorta ships Sam and Daniel. lol, I never finished it. They're still
                Spoiler:
                down there trapped in that alien crypt about to be served up to an ancient moon god.
                I better get them out of there already.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I'm new to the gateworld Forum and just discovered this thread! I'm a Sam/Daniel shipper. I've always beleived that being friends first solves allot of problems in a merriage type situation. Anyway keep it up!
                  Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

See: http://www.calleaveda.com/sg/index.p...75100de8d23b94
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

I think way back in the beginning, they wanted to pair off Sam and Daniel, but maybe they had to wait untill the issue of Sha're was taken care of.
                      I think by then everybody saw Sam and Jack as a natural pairing as every other TV show had the two leading male and female actors together. (Buffy, Angel/ Angel, Cordy, ...,etc).

But by then the idea of Sam/Daniel, went by the wayside and was forgotten.
                      But not here.

ETA: No offense was meant to Jack/Sam Shippers
                      Last edited by LaCroix; 01 October 2005, 05:13 PM.

Comment

This thread needs to come alive again.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 19 May 2009, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I totaly agree, but there doesn't seem to be any intrest in it.
                          Does anyone have any ideas on how to bring this thread back alive.
                          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

If anyone who likes the Sam/Daniel ship, it would be really nice for you to post.

When Prometheous blew up in Ethon I thought Daniel was going to cry. Then when Sam responded to him on the radio I exspected him to jump up and down or something.

I hope that others will post so that I'm not just talking to myself.
                            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I LOVE Sam/Daniel as a pairing!

gawd...I've loved it since forever!...*sigh*

I must have read every Sam/Dan fic out there

Hi!

-Rolo
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

So I'm not alone in this. Yeah! I know what you mean moomin. I think I have read almost every SD fic out there. Except for those that go into to much detail.

Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X