Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Yes, i feel i need to start this.

We already have the dARters with the alternate reality Sam and Daniel from Moebius, so why not this? Yes, I know in Season 7 Fallen, Sam says to Daniel that there was never anything between them, but you know what? She might have been lying or denying her feelings Sometimes being really good friends leads to a little more, you never know.

So we shall call this group: Jam

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Jam?

... I already have a bunch of conversation stuff going on over in the other thread... I don't wanna leave

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

You don't have to, do both If you think it happens in one timeline, it can happen in the other

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Well, I became a Sam/Daniel shipper way back when I first started watching Stargate SG-1.

Me and my sister were just getting into the show so we were at that P3X-595 site (with screencaps and little audio clips from the episodes).

I was looking over the episode Singularity and it had the sound file of when Daniel and Sam were talking. Sam was saying, 'I know I'm supposed to be detached...' and 'Sometimes I forget you're not military'.

I just went, 'awww' and have been a Sam/Daniel shipper ever since... Yup. All started by taking a quote out of context

The line from Fallen was just so adorable.

I have I think... four or five Sam/Daniel vids on my site if anyone is interested

I haven't made one recently...

I should make a 'dARter' vid for you guys over in that thread

Comment

indeed, that would be great

Comment

Bringing this thread back up since we just picked up another Sam/Daniel shipper--and a biggie, too: Carmen Argenziano!

That means Daniel already has Dad's permission. . . .

In case anyone hasn't read CA's new interview, stop now and go to the "Stargate News" thread, click on the link to his interview and read. Go ahead. We'll wait. . . . .

Now I'll repost what I said there in relation to Sam/Daniel:

Glad to see Carmen likes Sam/Daniel, too.

It's the ship that makes the most sense to me:

1) They're both phd scientists
            2) They both really dig their scientific specialities
            3) They're both workaholics, spending hours in their respective labs (which we know on set is really the same lab!!)
            4) They work well together solving problems
            5) They respect each other's expertise
            6) They know how to have fun together (Cold Lazarus, Space Race, Sacrifices)

hrh

Anyone else agree?

Comment

well what do we think of that then?
              Hola

Hello

Comment

HOT!!

This is definetly a good ship, too bad nobody sees much merit to it...as they never post

Comment

Interesting pic

Comment

I'm a Sam -n- Daniel shipper!! Count me in!!!

Season 9 Spoilers below:

S
                    P
                    O
                    I
                    L
                    E
                    R
                    S
                    P
                    A
                    C
                    E

What do I want to see in S9? I want to see Sam get a bit jeolous of Vala when she (Sam) comes back from 'far far away land'. Hopefully, this will help open her eyes and see Daniel in a new light. If she doesn't hurry, someone else might catch Daniel, and we all know how much he goes for those aggresive women.

Comment

Originally posted by whisper99
                      I'm a Sam -n- Daniel shipper!! Count me in!!!

Season 9 Spoilers below:

S
                      P
                      O
                      I
                      L
                      E
                      R
                      S
                      P
                      A
                      C
                      E

What do I want to see in S9? I want to see Sam get a bit jeolous of Vala when she (Sam) comes back from 'far far away land'. Hopefully, this will help open her eyes and see Daniel in a new light. If she doesn't hurry, someone else might catch Daniel, and we all know how much he goes for those aggresive women.
                      Actually, I'd like it to be a mutual "aha" moment, such as both of them have been known to have over some scientific discovery. Chemistry is one of the sciences, you know! It's just not either one of their specialties, hence how long it has taken them to realize their own mutual chemistry.

I think poor Sam's been the victim of too much one-sided insinuation regarding J/S ship over the last 2 seasons, which seemed a big flip-flop from the early seasons when it seemed to be J insinuating interest.

So enough of that already. I think Sam and Daniel are both level-headed people, especially in their relationship with each other, which is precisely why I like it. I think they'd have a sensible relationship without all the soap opera-ish shenanigans.

I'd realllly rather not have Sam jealous of Vala - especially after the Avalon photo with Vala looking like Tokra Arnise-reborn. Bleck!

hrh

Comment

About Vala... Are we sure she hasn't become a Tok'ra and became host to Anise?

Daniel and Sam are just so cute together...

If um... people are interested... I have a few Sam/Daniel vids on my site

http://embark.to/martoufmarty/

What? *smiles innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by hrh36
                          That means Daniel already has Dad's permission. . . .
                          s8
                          Spoiler:
                          doesnt need it anymore
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

OMG!! This thread actually exists??!? Warm the presses!! People KNOW!!! *gasp*

*tiny cough* But in the meantime I have actually dropped the Danny, Sam ship. In fact, I don't think Sam works romantically with ANY of the SG team members. With Jack I think she's got kind of a purley platonic, sibling sort of relationship. With Danny she has either a very good friendship or a kind of brother/sister relationship. The smooch? Um ... they like hogging the camera, what can i say? Sam/Teal'c, verygood freind ship. I'd say she's kinda like the little sister he never had or the person he kind of protects - along with the rest of SG-1 of course.

But still ...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Ain't they cute!?
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Never happened except for Meridian n where the heck did that come from by the way?
                              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                              X