Page 2 of 351 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Sam/Daniel Ship Thread

Ay yi yi, that's goofing around? I thought it was from that ep ... durn, I can never remember the name, the one where that girl was being held by that nutty scientist and she was half goa'uld or something? Like a Goa'uld hybrid? Gee, for the life of me, I can't remember the whole of that ep! I keep mixing it in with the X-files. I think the SG people had some of the X-fils props with those fetuses in the bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraAngel
    Hey there

I got a question and I think you guys might know. I'm not a Sam/Daniel shipper myself (I like them as friends ), but I was wondering if it would be possible for them to have a relationship... Sam and Jack can't because they're both in the airforce... But does this "restriction" also apply for Sam&Daniel because Daniel is working for the airforce (as a civillian) or doesn't it matter?

Thanks for your answers
    I also like them as friends (except in an alternate reality). Good question. My guess: I don't think the Air Force could forbid it as part of regulations, since Daniel is civilian, but I'm sure it would be frowned on. They might reassign one of them to avoid potential problems. As an employee Daniel would probably have to accept it or quit.

@jckfan55

thanks for your anwser... yeah, I guess it would be something like that if they don't forbid it completely.

TARDIS, Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts, The Midlands

Sam/Daniel ship just makes more sense than Sam/Jack to me. That and their just so darn cute together.

I made this bad Wallppr once ... I need to make a new one .. anyway...

I am not a shipper of any kind but I have always thought there was more chemistry between Sam/Daniel than Sam/Jack.

Airman

yay! I'm not the only one! lol I love Sam and Daniel together. I just wish we'd see more of it in the show. I'm so tired of all this angsty stuff over Sam/Jack.

I love reading Sam/Daniel fics! O the fluff! O the smut! Heeeee! lol
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ie/200x40f.jpg

"I'm not crazy because I take the right pills every day" - Jimmy Eat World
    "If I ventured in the slip stream/between the viaducts of your dreams ... could you find me? ... Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world" - Van Morrison
    "It's a feelin'/In your heart, in your soul/In your being, yeah/It's a beautiful obsession" - Van Morrison

I think Sam and Daniel have more in common. They both have advanced degrees. They're closer in age than Sam and Jack are. True, Daniel isn't military and Sam is, but they've shared so many experiences during the past nine years.

I think they could've gone with Sam/Daniel after Sha're had died and Daniel worked through his grief.

That's why there's fanfic.

Chief Master Sergeant Bladefanatic's Avatar

I have been a Sam/Daniel shipper from the very beginning. I am always on the look out for fanfic. Would love to get som recs from you all.
    Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Quote Originally Posted by LMichelle
    I think Sam and Daniel have more in common. They both have advanced degrees. They're closer in age than Sam and Jack are. True, Daniel isn't military and Sam is, but they've shared so many experiences during the past nine years.

I think they could've gone with Sam/Daniel after Sha're had died and Daniel worked through his grief.

That's why there's fanfic.
    I agree with you 110%.

So, why did TPTB chose Sam/Jack than Sam/Daniel for the ship?

I think TPTB needs to get their heads examined, if you ask me.

Season 7 Spoiler
    I haven't read much fan fiction but I wonder if anyone has used this scenario--Remember the episode where Daniel comes back without his memory and he asks Sam if there was ever anything between them? They could start fresh while his memory is gone. He has nothing to stop him from falling for her, and Sam sees him in a new light...
    After season 1, I really didn't see anything happening with those 2, but I think it would have been better than the S/J stuff they inflicted on us. I tend to avoid ship on general principle, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jckfan55
    Season 7 Spoiler
    I haven't read much fan fiction but I wonder if anyone has used this scenario--Remember the episode where Daniel comes back without his memory and he asks Sam if there was ever anything between them? They could start fresh while his memory is gone. He has nothing to stop him from falling for her, and Sam sees him in a new light...
    After season 1, I really didn't see anything happening with those 2, but I think it would have been better than the S/J stuff they inflicted on us. I tend to avoid ship on general principle, though.
    There's lots of Fan Fiction out there with that scenario. I have not written one so far. ButI know I've read lots of them at ff.net.

Quote Originally Posted by jckfan55
    Season 7 Spoiler
    I do, too. Although I have had a soft spot for Sam/Daniel since the beginning. This is probably because I find I relate to Sam more than any other female on the show, and no, not because of her smarts or looks (I wish!), but because of her difficulty with her personal relationships. Poor woman is so clueless. This I can understand, pity and chuckle at, all at the same time. And then there's Daniel. I mean, LOOK at him. How can you not?

Despite this, I really wouldn't have wanted to see a relationship between Sam and Daniel played out on the big screen. It's enough for me that it lives in fanfic and in my imagination.

Second Lieutenant

Sam and Daniel together! That would be so awesome! My 2 fav characters in the show together. They'd have such brainy kids!
    http://www.manhattanapts.com/paul/jerinsig.jpg
    Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Lieutenant Colonel MartoufMarty's Avatar
    "Tell me what you don't like about yourself."

Hey! I never posted my livejournal icon here!

Zat Re: The Sam/Daniel Ship Thread

I really don't care about the ship in stargate, but if I were to choose for someone to be together I'd have to say Sam and Daniel.

Y'know, I wrote this nice little ficcy that sorta ships Sam and Daniel. lol, I never finished it. They're still
    Spoiler:
    down there trapped in that alien crypt about to be served up to an ancient moon god.
    I better get them out of there already.

I'm new to the gateworld Forum and just discovered this thread! I'm a Sam/Daniel shipper. I've always beleived that being friends first solves allot of problems in a merriage type situation. Anyway keep it up!

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have. so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Major

I think way back in the beginning, they wanted to pair off Sam and Daniel, but maybe they had to wait untill the issue of Sha're was taken care of.
    I think by then everybody saw Sam and Jack as a natural pairing as every other TV show had the two leading male and female actors together. (Buffy, Angel/ Angel, Cordy, ...,etc).

But by then the idea of Sam/Daniel, went by the wayside and was forgotten.
    But not here.

ETA: No offense was meant to Jack/Sam Shippers

Page 2 of 351 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast