Bob Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Appreciation Thread

I didnt want to see Bob die he looked cool with the Mike Tyson tattoo!

hahahahahaahh! Bob was great! Wasn't Bob the name JF wanted to give Steve? I guess he got his way.

Perfecto!

Comment

I was HOPING somebody would do this!! Bob was too funny. I especially loved when Sheppard named him. What do you he think he'll name the next? Joe?

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Yay for Bob! So glad Joe got his way on naming a Wraith that too.
        And Bob was much more intimidating than Steve (but even more shortlived a role than Greg!), plus he seemed to be bleeding blue blood? Or am I confused, been a while since watching the episode but I though it looked odd when he got shot.

Comment

Yeah he was bleeding Blue. I hope they keep up this naming of the wraith, not all the time, but once or twice a season is perfect It was great when he named him bob, even better than when he named Steve just cause I never thought they would do it again.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
            Yeah he was bleeding Blue. I hope they keep up this naming of the wraith, not all the time, but once or twice a season is perfect It was great when he named him bob, even better than when he named Steve just cause I never thought they would do it again.
            Yes, the names are good. Personally I'd love to see a Ray or a Billy next..

Comment

Can't forget Ed.
              Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Yes, the names are good. Personally I'd love to see a Ray or a Billy next..
                Ray's not exactly a good Wraith name. Billy and Ed have potential. Charlie and Harry sound interesting too, I think

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

I like Bob but I have to hate him... Where was he while kavanaugh was sleeping or walking down the hallway all alone?!
                  Spoiler:
                  Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Bob wasn't really around long enough to earn his own thread of appreciation. He'll never be Steve. snff, snff.....

If there is a next one, I think Shep should give it the high-falutin', snooty name it deserves, like; Malcom, or Poindexter, or something equally snobbish...Thurston; as in Howell, the III

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

i liked bob better than steve. he had an awesone tatoo and was a good shot with the stunner. he was also an amazing pilot

R.I.P. robert "bob" Wraithington
                      Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 19 March 2005, 07:02 PM. Reason: wrote boob instead of bob

Comment

i think we need a wraith named gilligan.

Comment

I think we need a wraith named Ralph

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

GILLIGAN! Fantastic!

Comment

maybe a trio of wraith, Larry, Moe, and Curly?

Comment

Working...
                              X