This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kelownan space exploration

Do they go through the stargate and explore different worlds?

Would they be interested in sending a team to atlantis?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

ya know the just might, but It's too bad that the mighty powers that be hate Jonas and his story line

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
      ya know the just might, but It's too bad that the mighty powers that be hate Jonas and his story line
      LOL - Even though they were the ones that started it off
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid

Would they be interested in sending a team to atlantis?
        They probably go to other worlds. As far as Atlantis is concerned, I don't see the Tau'ri letting any other people get a good look at Atlantis or the Ancient database within it. It's just the way the Tau'ri are... "We found it, it's ours. Go find your own super advanced city of the Ancients."
        Spoiler:
        Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Somebody give me red rep for this thread

Somebody is too much of a coward to sign their name
          love Torri

Comment

seems abit stupid how ppl give other ppl bad reps justs coz they dont agree with a thery or something

Comment

I stick by what I've said before. Anyone that gives a rep, be it positive or negative, should be forced to sign. Anonymity shouldn't be an option.
              Spoiler:
              Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus
                I stick by what I've said before. Anyone that gives a rep, be it positive or negative, should be forced to sign. Anonymity shouldn't be an option.
                Hear, hear.
                My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Mabey they go through the gate. But we will never see it.

Comment

When SG-1 opens up negotiations with different planets, one of the first things they usually offer these worlds are a short list of safe gate addresses. It stands to reason that Kelowna might have a couple of worlds to explore. Plus Jonas (and his huge mega-brain) has to remember the addresses of the worlds he's visited.

I doubt they're especially interested in exploring unknown worlds at this point, though. I think they might be willing to let Earth handle the galactic enemies to humanity.
                    It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic
                      When SG-1 opens up negotiations with different planets, one of the first things they usually offer these worlds are a short list of safe gate addresses. It stands to reason that Kelowna might have a couple of worlds to explore. Plus Jonas (and his huge mega-brain) has to remember the addresses of the worlds he's visited.

I doubt they're especially interested in exploring unknown worlds at this point, though. I think they might be willing to let Earth handle the galactic enemies to humanity.
                      I agree. Langera is in an even worse position for defending itself than the Earth is. Though, with everything Jonas learned on Earth, they're probably leaping ahead technologically.

Regarding Atlantis, why not let a Kelownan team go? I'm sure all other non-Americans that got to go on the expedition had certain stipulations they had to agree to, i.e., no holding any knowledge back exclusively for their government, recognizing that they are working for the US Air Force, signing US non-disclosure agreements, etc. Whether their British, Russian, or Kelownan, it doesn't have to make too much difference,

Now if Jonas were part of said team, it'd be especially acceptable. It couldn't hurt Atlantis to have a member of the most elite of SG teams aboard.

a time to mourn

Comment

Yay, bring back jonas!
                        ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Comment

I would think they will, but not any time soon. It took nearly 6 years for SG to allow a Russian team, imagine how difficult it'd be to negotiate a programme with 3 warring super-powers.
                          I feel sorry for the poor guy having to deal with all that... poor ol' Jonas.

Comment

thank you very much to the person who said this

to counter the undeserved red rep, there is nothing wrong with the topic, quite credible actually.
                            love Torri

Comment

Working...
                            X