Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Anubis and this is what I would have done I would enslave the earth,search for any Ancient technology on Earth,other planets with Ancient technology.I would find a cure to get back Ascended.I'm stuck momentarelty but be aware once I shall be all powerfull and no other Goa'uld will ever defeat me hahahahahahaa
    Lord Zedd

Comment

And whats to stop Annubis from getting a normal human or one of his human clones to get the info, and then use the mind probe he used on Thor to get the knowledge? It's not like if him as a pure energy or goauld cant get the tech he will just give up and go home. {mod snip}
      Last edited by KatG; 29 August 2009, 12:03 PM. Reason: snarky

Comment

He could use a human slave to get the information out of the repository then stick a symbiote in it. The symbiote would have to be loyal though if not he'd just run off with the knowledge and defeat Anubis.

He'd conquer the galaxy find out about Merlins anti anscended being weapon and use it on the Ancients and the ORI. Then he would dial up destiny and who knows what would happen then.

If he did go to Atlantis he is unlikely to run into the Wraith, What would his reasons be to talk to the Pegasus inhabitants only for tech and he wouldn't start anythingwith the Wraith as he would do everything to avoid them (Not going back for any Jafa culled by the Wraith therefore not waking them up).

He would have got the ZPM from the brotherhood destroyed the Geni the second he learnt of there power and used the Hoffan drug on the Pegasus inhabitants destroying 50% of the wraith who feed on them.

He would use the Dakara weapons to destroy all life in the Milkyway and rebuild it in his design then build another one (Or use a ZPM to shoot it through the gate to the ORI galaxy and Pegasus) and without the Wraith and ascended beings being a problem he would encounter no resistance.
        if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
        X