Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows do you enjoy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never heard of Silverhawks. Was it on around the same time as Voltron and Thundercats? I was big into the Transformers at that time too. They made a 3-D movie and Optimus Prime died I think and I was traumatized for like a month.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

When I was little "Star Trek" was it;I wanted to marry Spock.

Over the years I gave anything sci-fi a chance.I liked Battlestar Galactica,Buck Rodgers[had a brother in law that hated Twinky so much he took a 410 shotgun to his tv one night,too drunk to get up & change the channel].
      I liked UFO & Space 1999.
      V was agood one.
      I watched "Viper" & an obscure little number from 1993 called "Space Rangers" for the sole reason "Jeff Kaake" was in them.BTW,anybody who dislikes "Atlantis's" uniforms would've had a field day with "SR's".Baggy,tacky jumpsuits that looked like utility company cast-offs!
      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally UFO, Space 1999, Dr Who, Time Tunnel, Star Trek. More recently, I have fallen in love with Farscape and also love ST Voyager, and ST Next Generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          They made a 3-D movie and Optimus Prime died I think and I was traumatized for like a month.
          Didn't he come back alive though as another transformer?
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

OMG! I loved Voltron.
            Did you ever hear of a Voltron movie? 'Cause when I was little(er), I entered a contest and won tickets to the premiere of the Voltron movie... but they arrived about three weeks too late. "Heartbroken" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it. I wrote in and complained and they sent me heaps of free stuff as an apology... but I never saw a Voltron movie come out anywhere. I think that was the worst rub of all. Bad enough the tickets came late, but then I never had a chance to see the movie, EVER! *sniffle*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Did you ever hear of a Voltron movie?
              Like a theatrical release in a real movie theatre? I think I vaguely remember seeing a feature length Voltron on t.v. but I don't remember a real movie. But maybe it was in the theatres first.

Oh yeah, and what was Silverhawk?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                Didn't he come back alive though as another transformer?
                Yes, I believe he did. But I was very young and didn't quite grasp the whole reincarnation type concept and besides he wasn't the same Optimus Prime and it broke my wee little heart.

Comment

Oh yeah, and what was Silverhawk?
                  Silverhawks. Umm... They were human cyborgs ("partly metal, partly real"). They had metal skin and could form masks over their faces and form "wings" between their arms and their sides so they could "fly" into battle against the evil Mon*Star. There's really no rational way to explain them. I know one of 'em was a cowboy with a guitar and one was a kid who I think didn't talk, just whistled. And Tallyhawk was the main guy's pet hawk, who was also part robot/cyborg. They apparently came from the same team that created Thundercats. Not as popular as they were, but Silverhawks was set in space, and I was a scifi freak even back then.

Comment

The Sci-Fi Shows that I enjoy:
                    • Battlestar Galactica
                    • Buck Rogers
                    • Babylon 5
                    • V
                    • Star Trek (except Voayger)
                    • Firefly
                    • Stargate (of course)

Comment

Working...
                    X