"Phenomenon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Phenomenon"

ok, just saw a thing for the video where people are gonna be interviewed at the conventions... (great idea btw!! )

anyway, i had a question for those in the know!

i thought i'd ask it here since somehow i get the feeling i'm not gonna be the only one wondering this....

if i sign up and actually get interviewed, could i do the interview with someone else?? (in my case, my sis is going and it'd be lots of fun if we could do it together )

thanks in advance

*glares at David* At the Gathering in IL, huh? I KNEW you were planning something sneaky! And if you think you're getting ME in front of a camera, boy, you're even more deluded than I thought.

Comment

awww... not a camera person, shadowmaat??

Comment

Cameras hate me. I have the pics to prove it.

Hmm... maybe my Magentoid supermagnet thingies would come in handy....

Comment

lol... you could always wear a disguise

Comment

LOL! David would never let me get away with that.

I think the idea of the vid is really fun. It'll be a bit like a video of the forum itself, if you think about it. Minus all the trolls and the repetitive questions and the in-fighting and all of that. I just have absolutely no plans to allow myself to get caught in front of a camera. Or not this particular camera, anyway. The fewer the people, fewer other targets there are and the less camoflage I have to hide behind.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              if i sign up and actually get interviewed, could i do the interview with someone else??
              I have no problem with that, but you must both sign up

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                *glares at David* At the Gathering in IL, huh? I KNEW you were planning something sneaky! And if you think you're getting ME in front of a camera, boy, you're even more deluded than I thought.
                The documentary will likely run over an hour. With dozens of faces (and the usage of first names only - no handles) no one will know who you are.

Comment

coolies!! thanks!!

and i see you renamed the thread i guess this is indeed much more to the point, ain't it

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    The documentary will likely run over an hour. With dozens of faces (and the usage of first names only - no handles) no one will know who you are.
                    lol... there ain't no hiding who i am i'll be the crazy one going be "emily"

Comment

Wait, you don't want David to interview you? Awww, he doesn't bite. He's also really good at the interview thing, as you may have noticed. But I guess if you and a friend want to geek out at each other over the show, that could be fun, too. All part of the Stargate Phenomenon. hehe

Comment

Well I certainly didn't want to call it Gaters.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          Well I certainly didn't want to call it Gaters.
                          Heavens, no. Then everyone would think it was about that OTHER forum and not watch it. J/K

Yeah, Trekkies, Gaters, not a good thing. Or was it Trekkers? I know some of them copped an attitude and changed their name, but I never got that...

I wasn't making fun of the name, anyway. For once. I like it a lot better than Gaters and it DOES sum things up nicely. More polite than Plague, too...

Comment

lol... that'd be funny

But I guess if you and a friend want to geek out at each other over the show, that could be fun, too. All part of the Stargate Phenomenon.
                            lol... actually she'd be there as a balancing force i'd totally geek out and she'd be there to keep me from scaring people too badly not that we couldn't be crazy if someone wanted us to be

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Yeah, Trekkies, Gaters, not a good thing. Or was it Trekkers? I know some of them copped an attitude and changed their name, but I never got that...
                              umm.... i'm a long-time "trek fan" () and i've never figured that out either...

I wasn't making fun of the name, anyway. For once. I like it a lot better than Gaters and it DOES sum things up nicely. More polite than Plague, too...
                              lol... yeah, i like the name

Comment

Working...
                              X