• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone can make more replicators.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief Jack O Niell
      and who is this someone
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief Jack O Niell

If yes make me a Reese Replicator shes hot and I want one

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdreams
          If yes make me a Reese Replicator shes hot and I want one
          until her "toys" kill you

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            until her "toys" kill you

Ill make sure she makes her toys with the command to protect me...

Comment

God, I hope they don't bring them back again. So cliche.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                while i dont think reps should have to be signed, i think there is a problem with people abusing the system. its supposed to be that if someone says something really good or that you like you green rep them, but if they are sayng something offense or attacking or something, you red rep them so that we the posters can sort of mod our selves to an extent, but im tired of people red repping me and other people just because they disagree and then leave some stupid and usually offensive comment.
                It has been my experience on almost every BBS I've participated in that what ratings systems (however they are served up) are meant to be for and how they are actually used are two very different things.

I agree with the person you replied to - reps should be signed. If people had to leave their handle, they wouldn't be so quick to leave red rep marks that they know are unjustified and are just being issued for sheer utter spite. At the end of the day, if you are too ashamed to leave your name to a red rep, then you shouldn't be making it at all. And if something is really that offensive, there's always the option to report it to a mod / admin.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                X