This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Acceptance

This is my first thread ever guys!!! So i made it a twinky dink one for starters.

So my 1st choice college is sending out acceptance letters tomorrow (wont get it for the next week), its a hard to get into school so im really nervous.

So wish me luck!!

Liz
    das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

I wish you so much luck! I can't even put the amount on a chart for you! You deserve this!

*hugs*

Comment

I feel ya SSMoon! Go at it! Good Luck!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

GOOD LUCK!!!

(((((StarzSkyMoon)))))

Comment

What college is it?

Comment

Grove City

Liz

MySpace

Comment

The best of luck!!!

I know how nerve-racking it is waiting to find out if you've been accepted!!

Make sure you let us all know how you get on
              Last edited by chevroneight; 15 March 2005, 03:19 AM. Reason: My inability to spell early in the morning lol
              meh

Comment

Good luck Starz!

I got most of my letters back from University in January...I got conditionals, meaning that I need to do really well to get in...I'm still waiting for the last one to get back to me...fingers crossed I get accepted!

Suz

xxxxx
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hope it works out for you...as for me, I'm trying to transfer to a smaller (more expensive) school, and trying to get all my transcripts sent is a hassle. Plus waiting for financial aid reports . College is more trouble than it's worth, methinks...and yet I'm still doing it.

Comment

Well i just got the letter today....and unfortuanatly i wasnt accepted.

They placed me on the waiting list (nice way of saying no chance in hell)

The fact that the school is very picky and only takes about 40% of applicants and that my major (biology) is the hardest to get into is some what of a comfort but im stilly highly dissapointed

Well, all i can do is wait and hear from my other applications.

*sigh* but that was the college i wanted. Well what can you do? Life will go on
                    Liz
                    Last edited by StarzSkyMoon; 17 March 2005, 11:59 AM.

MySpace

Comment

So sad to hear that. Keep your chin up and apply to another school.

Comment

My daughter is also in the same mode as you. But her answer has not come in as yet. We have to wait till the end of the month to know the results. Lots of nail biting. And she is applying to alot of scholarships to pay for the fees. College is so expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                          This is my first thread ever guys!!! So i made it a twinky dink one for starters.

So my 1st choice college is sending out acceptance letters tomorrow (wont get it for the next week), its a hard to get into school so im really nervous.

So wish me luck!!

Liz
                          I understand where you are coming from
                          Last edited by Spimman; 09 September 2010, 09:56 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I had that fun experience. I applied to my #1 school early and got deffered. stupid school. then applied to another one and got in

You'll get in somewhere and you'll be happy. I've even forgotten all about my #1 school. I have a new #1 school, it's where i'm going next year

seriously though, everything happens for a reason. Good luck as you here from other places (my friends are hearing too)

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by GEWbert
                              I had that fun experience. I applied to my #1 school early and got deffered. stupid school. then applied to another one and got in

You'll get in somewhere and you'll be happy. I've even forgotten all about my #1 school. I have a new #1 school, it's where i'm going next year

seriously though, everything happens for a reason. Good luck as you here from other places (my friends are hearing too)
                              Congratulations....what school are you going to and what are you planning to study

Comment

Working...
                              X