No ones talking about the dome yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ones talking about the dome yet?

They got the dome fixed and set up ad a hydro bay, wonder if any of the civs had some ganja seeds...
    A garden in the dome sounds kinda cool, I wonder how that will play out in future episodes.
    I found a lot of very subtle touches that made this episode awesome IMO

Spoiler:
    dome gets blown open in the next episode because chloe escapes, knocks out the guard, and tries to take over destiny and attacks the ursini aliens, she is shot by Lt scott but the dome is ripped open and they lose all the plants (along with a crew member)

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Spoiler:
      dome gets blown open in the next episode because chloe escapes, knocks out the guard, and tries to take over destiny and attacks the ursini aliens, she is shot by Lt scott but the dome is ripped open and they lose all the plants (along with a crew member)

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
        why are you loling, thats what actually happens

Comment

Where did you read that spoiler.

Comment

Dome's been talked about here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...38-Repair-Bot!
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              Where did you read that spoiler.
              no reading was involved...i watched the episode

Comment

Oh yeah, totally believe you. Good episode overall?
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Oh yeah, totally believe you. Good episode overall?
                  it was a lovely slow explosion/action packed 'sode (thats a slang for episode)

Comment

where??
                    "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

Damnit escyos, I did not want to know that xD

Comment

Spoiler:
                        What is ursini?

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                          What is ursini?
                          bear-like
                          The aliens on the seeder ship, with whom Telford is currently chilling.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

escyos has a penchant for making up inside information.

Comment

Kinda makes me wonder what the domes original purpose was? Observation? was it actually a garden? you won't get much direct sunlight in that thing most of the time. You'll need some powerful lighting in there AND there needs to be some way to pipe water to the plants?

But you'd think the Ancients would have thought all about that kinda thing when the built destiny in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X