Ratings go up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    Damn, I actually liked Fight Club. The only Leonardo Decaprio movie I can watch without barfing.
    Uh....
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Damn, I actually liked Fight Club. The only Leonardo Decaprio movie I can watch without barfing.
      wat

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
        hmm? it was brad pitt and edward norton... no decaprio that i can remember. we're waaay off topic anyways.

so.. THE RATINGS WENT UP!
        I always confuse those 2 in their Younger Years, please dont jugde me.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Interesting that ratings went up not only for SGU, but also for Being Human (whooping additional 240k). That means that previously low SGU numbers at least for Monday maybe had nothing to do with SGU itself, but with sucky SyFy marketing (which isn't that huge surprise). Or something were broken at Nielsens. Ohh well.

I really hope these news, plus that Season 2 has been really great critically wise, and very promising online sales (such a shame that most of the world is left out (iTunes, etc. - you hear me?) and should torrent these series when they are willing to pay ) will let MGM make right decision. Stargate franchise have been very profitable for them and I really hope they see that they need proper wrapup for this exciting SGU story.

Comment

^^ It was Being Human's season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              He said CGI like the TOR trailers, not animation.
              I say skip the CGI trailers and just make a Stargate RPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
                I say skip the CGI trailers and just make a Stargate RPG.
                Fully supported, capabilities of telling stories trough Multi player online world is amazing (read WoW wiki, just for example). I know, I know, last two attempts of creating game world for SG failed, but Star Wars franchise got no problem with this. Just need solid finansing and good production company who knows how to deliver (Bioware?).

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                  ^^ It was Being Human's season finale.
                  Now I remember. Then it explains Being Human part Still interesting similar boosts for both series. But probably completely different viewerships.

Comment

Originally posted by Pecisk View Post
                    Fully supported, capabilities of telling stories trough Multi player online world is amazing (read WoW wiki, just for example). I know, I know, last two attempts of creating game world for SG failed, but Star Wars franchise got no problem with this. Just need solid finansing and good production company who knows how to deliver (Bioware?).
                    Omg, you just made me need a change of pants with that. The idea of Bioware making a Stargate game is amazing! I wish so much that it could happen.

Comment

That is good news. Could it actually just have had something to do with more people watching the finale and then staying on to watch SGU? or kind of having a night in to see the finale if you catch me? but I dont know the schedule for the shows so I am just talking out of my ar** really.

It really is such a pitty that the rest of the world doesn't get it at the same time even through an itunes payable download. I know I would pay to have it just 24 hours after the US and would make it such an easy way to gage numbers. I would just subscribe to the season. Silly internet gods.

Comment

It will be interesting to see the ratings next week with the time slot moving to a time when other popular shows are on

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                          It will be interesting to see the ratings next week with the time slot moving to a time when other popular shows are on
                          Holy ****, I just looked, I cannot believe they are changing the time slot again! Hey everyone it is on at 9 eastern time next week! here me? NINE not ten.
                          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

WOHOO.. Wonder if this is making the exes in anyway regretting cancelling the show?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              WOHOO.. Wonder if this is making the exes in anyway regretting cancelling the show?
                              It was only a million.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                While it's climbing back, it is still not enough to justify renewal. 1.5 or 1.7 would do. Also SyFy seems to be already made their minds, so I think we should not worry about what we can't change.

Comment

Working...
                                X