• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a great.....great....GREAT episode

Its ! He is watching you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Misfits View Post
      I just want to know one thing, why hasn't Eli lost a lot, LOT of weight?
      I was wondering the same thing. they been on destiny for over a year now rationing their food. he should have lost some weight?

Comment

Jon writes: “After watching The Greater Good I couldn’t help wondering, how you planned the episode to play out back in the day, when it was written for the first season?”

Answer: Back then, it was just this basic notion: Rush and Young are in the damaged shuttle when its engine engage and its set adrift, away from Destiny. With (at this point) no way of controlling the ship and the jump clock ticking down, Eli leads the rescue op by sending one of the service robots after the shuttle on a repair mission while, aboard the shuttle, Rush and Young spend quality time together.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ading-mailbag/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Wow. Very ENT: Shuttlepod One.
          Thank the coherent structure in cosmic background radiation the episode didn't turn out that way.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            Wow. Very ENT: Shuttlepod One.
            Thank the coherent structure in cosmic background radiation the episode didn't turn out that way.
            I don't know. It could be good provided Young or Rush didn't plug a hull fractures with potatoes
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I don't know. It could be good provided Young or Rush didn't plug a hull fractures with potatoes
              Come on. That was hilarious.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The mission! While the scope and the importance of the mission, now revealed, would seem Universal, I have some problems with it.

We really don't know the scope of the puzzle.
                Destiny has been on this mission million+ years, collecting data. Has Destiny collected enough to solve this puzzle and only requires the crew to connect the dots or is additional data collection required?
                If more data Collection is required, how much more and how much longer to acquire them? Are we talking days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, millenias or longer?
                This is very problematic. While the revelation of the mission is helpful, is it achievable?
                Being they just revealed the mission/goal, i thik they can take a few weeks to get to the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Being they just revealed the mission/goal, i thik they can take a few weeks to get to the rest.
                  If all they need to do is connect the dots within the available database, then Destiny doesn't need to continue it's journey.

If they need additional Data, after million+ years, how much more is required? How long would it take to obtain it?
                  Is the mission achievable?

Either way, the mission is a problem for the crew to continue with journey of Destiny.

Comment

Uh..oh..
                    I just found a boooo...boo.
                    When Eli rewinds the Rush Kino video to Dr. Perry, as Eli plays back from the point of Rush telling Dr. Perry about the algorithms,
                    Rush: Can you read this?
                    Perry: Yes!
                    If Eli was playing back Kino recording, why is Dr. Perry's voice in the recording?

Comment

finally managed to watch this last night - Awesome! This series just gets more awesome with every episode!
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Uh..oh..
                        I just found a boooo...boo.
                        When Eli rewinds the Rush Kino video to Dr. Perry, as Eli plays back from the point of Rush telling Dr. Perry about the algorithms,

If Eli was playing back Kino recording, why is Dr. Perry's voice in the recording?
                        Because she was transmitting through the Kino the same way Rush's image is.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          finally managed to watch this last night - Awesome! This series just gets more awesome with every episode!
                          Indeed. However, given the ending of the episode, I'm giving it my "Official Meany Poopyhead Award"!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Because she was transmitting through the Kino the same way Rush's image is.
                            Actually, by then they were on ship to ship comms... so to me the kino should NOT have recorded it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Actually, by then they were on ship to ship comms... so to me the kino should NOT have recorded it.
                              The Kino was active the entire time, so yes it would have recorded it. Regardless of whether or not it was being used as the primary communication link, it was recording audio and video, which includes Perry's comments over the comm.

Comment

i liked this episode, at least now we know why the ship is out there (i think they should have done this is season 1, but i dont like the show. Hopefully now we will get some more adventure and exploration going, which would be great because i think thats a big reason most of us got hooked onto stargate.

Comment

Working...
                                X