• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
    Elevator music.

Also, the Eli/Cpl. Barnes moment. -->NEVER SAW IT COMING<---

N.C
    Definitely!~ No way did i pic them 2 hooking up

oh man, if only someone had the foresight to do an elevator music version of the SG-1 theme! that would have been absolutely EPIC.
    IIRC one of the earlier eps of SG1 DID have elevator music..

Comment

Brody's "dam kids" rant. Everyone is talking about how happy they are and their grand kids and here's Brody out of nowhere with "dam kids dancing and tearing up my lawn!".

I'd put that scene up there with "in the middle of my back swing!?" as one of my favorite Stargate funny moments.

Comment

I agree with most of what others have said. The elevator music was classic...Lt. Scott looked like he was movin' to the music a little bit!

And Brody complaining about the kids.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
          oh man, if only someone had the foresight to do an elevator music version of the SG-1 theme! that would have been absolutely EPIC.
          Reminds me of when Carter hummed the SG-1 theme song in the elevator.
          sigpic
          ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I did like the elevator music. Abandoned planet. Huge archive. But still with the oh so non soothing elevator music.
            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Elevator Music
              Brody's dam kids rant
              Seeing one person after another give birth was kinda funny, Chloe telling Scott shut up was hilarious.

Comment

beef jerky
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                X