No announcement yet.

Who Cares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the mission storyline won't be resolved in the last 10, but I think we'll learn more about it, Brad hinted in a an MGM promo that we'll find out just how important the mission really is.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      I know the mission storyline won't be resolved in the last 10, but I think we'll learn more about it, Brad hinted in a an MGM promo that we'll find out just how important the mission really is.
      OT warning
      I would normally put this in PM mode, but I feel ALL SGU fans should know this

KEK, have you ever read Julian May's "Saga of the exiles" and the "Galactic Mileu" series? If you haven't and love the concept of SGU (which despite my misgivings about the series, I do like), you absolutely OWE yourself to read them. The parallels are so obvious (to me) that to miss them is very much a wasted oppertunity.
      Check them out, I doubt you will be disappointed
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I haven't read them no. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I care. SGU may not have a resolution but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the 9 remaining episodes.
          Same here. In fact, to me that it IS ending makes me want to care more now..

Comment

Working...
          X