Rush + Kino > Rush + Seed Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush + Kino > Rush + Seed Ship

apparently rush finds surprises underwhelming and doesn't care about a seed ship manufacturing stargates, in the pilot he seems to find the floating camera, known as a kino fairly interesting, interesting enough to stop what he was doing, but seed ships they are nothing.
    Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

He would have found it more fascinating under his own schedule. The fact that he was going there to dial Earth put a damper on his enthusiasm.

Comment

yeah i just thought about that, but in the pilot he just arrived on destiny and you would think he would want to try and figure everything out, i suppose the kino is part of destiny.
      Currently sad about SGU's cancellation, trying to do the best i can to save the franchise

Comment

Originally posted by Generic Blue View Post
        yeah i just thought about that, but in the pilot he just arrived on destiny and you would think he would want to try and figure everything out, i suppose the kino is part of destiny.
        The seed ships are part of Destiny too though, albeit in a less immediate way - the seed ships are (supposedly) constantly updating the destiny on her flight plan and the location of gates. Without the seed ships, Destiny would be flying fairly blind and aimlessly...

the men cheered, the women fainted, the children waved multicoloured flags !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seishuuu View Post
          The seed ships are part of Destiny too though, albeit in a less immediate way - the seed ships are (supposedly) constantly updating the destiny on her flight plan and the location of gates. Without the seed ships, Destiny would be flying fairly blind and aimlessly...
          Which is to me why he showed MORE interest in its control room... he might learn something from it to help him out on the destiny.

Comment

maybe he just wanted to stamp on Greer and Scott's happiness at showing him
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
            X