Favourite Moments/Quotes/Telford Badassery from 'Awakening'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOUNG: " any other predictions"
    RUSH: " Shortly, you're gonna assemble a team to check it out " *walks away*

YOUNG: " where's rush"
    Scott:" he just.... he just disappeared sir"

Comment

Mine would have to be:

Greer: Park.

Scott: Park?

Greer: Remember that hamstring injury I said I got doing squats?

Scott: Yeah?

Greer: It wasn't doing squats...

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        Mine would have to be:

Seconded.

Comment

It's already been mentioned, but Telford's line:
          "I'm tired of waiting on the sidelines - put me in, coach."

And also, the fainting alien. Because she/he/it reacted the way you would when confronted with a big weird looking alien on the ship you thought was empty except for the rest of your small brown cool-vest-wearing science team.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            YOUNG: " any other predictions"
            RUSH: " Shortly, you're gonna assemble a team to check it out " *walks away*
            I loved wrays little smirk she seemed to have just after Rush said that to young then walked off in the beginning.

Comment

Everything about Telford was awesome. This episode was so incredible that I didn't have a favorite moment.

Comment

Teford's farewell sentiment to Young, where he tells him to take care of the people and himself. It seems to show how even during , what e believes, is his last contact with Team Destiny, he s more concerned about the future of the crew and is willing to accept that he lost trying to send them back to earth, as long as Young can take a greater step ahead as leader of the crew to ensure that they remain as a stable group.
                Abbas Karimjee
                www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                  Teford's farewell sentiment to Young, where he tells him to take care of the people and himself. It seems to show how even during , what e believes, is his last contact with Team Destiny, he s more concerned about the future of the crew and is willing to accept that he lost trying to send them back to earth, as long as Young can take a greater step ahead as leader of the crew to ensure that they remain as a stable group.
                  I think his comment to Young shows that there must have been a strong friendship between the two and that there are still sparkles of it left
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    I think his comment to Young shows that there must have been a strong friendship between the two and that there are still sparkles of it left
                    Obviously sleeping with your friend's wife is forgivable if you've been brainwashed - I'll keep this excuse in my inventory!
                    sigpic
                    Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
                      Obviously sleeping with your friend's wife is forgivable if you've been brainwashed - I'll keep this excuse in my inventory!
                      Telford didn't sleep with her. He befriended her then used that friendship to undermine Young's attempt to rebuild the relationship.

Comment

Actually he did. remember when tel and scott switched. he had visions in his mind from linking with telford that tel had shagged her.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Actually he did. remember when tel and scott switched. he had visions in his mind from linking with telford that tel had shagged her.
                          No, he had visions of Telford having dinner with her. They weren't shagging.

Comment

dont know it this had been said, but my favorite conversation was the one at the gate factory between Rush, Scott and Greer. When he said something about "divergence" cant remember.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                              No, he had visions of Telford having dinner with her. They weren't shagging.
                              from where I come from that is the first step to take in order to shag. plus he already did sleep with her, with his body only and that split second.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X