No announcement yet.

Epileptic stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A common symptom of bad/failed gate connections is that kind of shaking. See: SG-1 season 1. It used to always shake until they got the energy levels sorted out, and then there was Solitudes where trying to dial one Earth gate from the other resulted in shaking. So it's not a surprise that trying to dial a gate with a blocked event horizon would result in some shaking.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
      i reckon because the gate was burried it was a bit unstable and as a result started to shake or vibrate when in use. normally the gates "stand" for want of a better world would prevent this and keep the gate stable while in use
      That makes the most sense to me.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        A common symptom of bad/failed gate connections is that kind of shaking. See: SG-1 season 1. It used to always shake until they got the energy levels sorted out, and then there was Solitudes where trying to dial one Earth gate from the other resulted in shaking. So it's not a surprise that trying to dial a gate with a blocked event horizon would result in some shaking.
        Also, these gates are older than the ones in the Milky Way. They probably have "glitches."

Comment

Working...
        X