• hallmjo
    replied
    gonna miss it

Leave a comment:

• morrismike
    replied
    Originally posted by LordRush View Post
    Theres no reason to watch scifi anymore
    That's going a little overboard, don't you think. Let's hope MGM a little more due diligence the next go around and move on from there.

Leave a comment:

• LordRush
    replied
    Theres no reason to watch scifi anymore

Leave a comment:

• SupremeLegate
    replied
    Well I think I just lost my ability to care about TV shows...........yup its gone.

Leave a comment:

• xxxevilgrinxxx
    replied
    Catty?
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean?

I love graphic novels and if that was how I got an ending, I'd take it, gladly

Leave a comment:

• zainea13
    replied
    I wouldn't like graphic novels. They are too catty for me. And I agree, novels based on tv shows aren't ever as good. But I would like to know the story of Destiny still...

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Well thats it... once SGU is done, that is all for me and the Sci~u)Ck you network.

Leave a comment:

• Sp!der
    replied
    Yes, after TV Shows are done, its done. Written form does not that well for them (did not like the buffy graphic novels as well. I am sad as hell I know its just TV and we should not care that much about it, but I care...
    kinda lika a good companion died here that has been here for so long...

Leave a comment:

• Wayston
    replied
    it kinda depends, for example as a lawyer you can initiate a trial on everything you want, you can argue anything no matter how unlikely etc., but that doesn't mean that everything you do always has an actual chance of winning.

You gotta give them kudos for trying of course

Leave a comment:

• zainea13
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
    Wait. They pretended that there could be a SGU movie???
    No, they didn't pretend. Why do people think everyone in the world acts with malicious intent? Goodness folks! They wanted a movie, they had hope too, and it didn't pan out! Things don't always go your way no matter how much power you have, hope you have, or desire you have! Brad Wright wanted a movie, but it didn't happen because ultimately, he isn't the one that says 'yes.'

Leave a comment:

• Flyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    bring on the novels
    *shrugs*

Couldn't care less.

I love Sci-Fi novels, but I've yet to find a good tv show or film that can make the translation to the written form without turning out utter rubbish. Like a bad fanfic. The books never, imo, have any depth or sophistication to them - they are always second rate. This is why I don't read Expanded Universe type stuff. For me, if it IS a tv show, then if it didn't happen on screen, it didn't happen...

Buffy 'Season 8'? Nah...

SGU will die with Gauntlet for me. I just hope it's a good send off.

Leave a comment:

• The Destiny
    replied
    It sucks, but I'll still enjoy every last second of the last 4 eps, which seem to be really good ones.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Oragahn
    replied
    Better call 911 for Pharaoh Atem...

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i am

'starts'
    I want to believe we will get something, I really do. I just don't feel that great right now about it.

Leave a comment:

• Pharaoh Atem
    replied
    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I would be up for that, but I am not going to hold my breath.
    i am

'starts'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X