Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedwig
    replied
    Woolsey has no real authority with the IOA anymore, since he's more or less just an administrator as the head of Atlantis and nothing else. While he might be annoyed with whatever Young has or has not done, he has no authority to reprimand him for anything. Plus, having been an administrator for a year, he can see that things can't always follow the book or the rules, and a lot of leeway must be allowed in many situations. And Camille Wray has more "authority" with Young than Woolsey would.

This is only a guess, but since the episode he is in (IIRC) has a connection to Langara (Jonas Quinn's planet) and the potential power source, I'm thinking they'll have him doing some sort of negotiating with those in charge on Langara, but that's just a guess.

Leave a comment:

• thekillman
    replied
    i liked his S5 personality.

i doubt he's a total clash. since his time in Atlantis he knows that following the rules isn't always the right thing

Leave a comment:

• Ekras
    started a topic Woolsey on SGU .Spoilers for "Seizure"

Woolsey on SGU .Spoilers for "Seizure"

I'm real interested to see how they are going to treat the character of Woolsey on SGU...

Spoiler:
    He is scheduled to be in the same episode as McKay in the back half of S2

His personality is a total clash with the other characters on the show. Depending on who he will be interacting with, we could get to see another side of the man.

Hopefully he is going to be closer to his SG1 personality than his SGA one - I'd love to see the showdown between Woolsey and Young when Woolsey learns of some of the stuff Young did.

It's a shame they won't make him a regular (if the show was to continue (which is now more and more likely!)).
Working...
X