X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    she doesn't have to know she's doing it
    she just has to not look so closely at who she's working for

I wonder what she'd do if she found out she was working for an LA agent? Would she side with the Destiny? Or would she side with the LA, provided they a) put her in a position of power or b) allowed her to return home?
    I think if she found out her boss was an LA agent, she'd report it to O'Neill and/or Young. Although, if the LA had some way of getting them home, maybe she would think twice, but that's a big if.

Perfecto!

Comment

Most likeyl its a military person who is the mole. You can't trust them/

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
        I think if she found out her boss was an LA agent, she'd report it to O'Neill and/or Young. Although, if the LA had some way of getting them home, maybe she would think twice, but that's a big if.
        I don't believe she'd report it to Young, ever, unless there was a way she could damage him with it.

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
        Most likeyl its a military person who is the mole. You can't trust them/
        que?

as for the mole, and how it relates to Wray specifically, I had an interesting thought after finally getting to watch Subversion last night, rather than simply reading the transcript. What if Wray has, in addition to her giving information to possible LA mole Carl Strom, she's been doing the same with Telford? It would put a lovely hypocritical spin on her moral high horsiness about the military being under the control of civilian authority if she was willing to sidestep Young in order to give information to Telford. When Telford wanted to take control of the Destiny, I wonder what Wray's stance was there?

thoughts?
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

thoughts?
          You have an irrational hatred of Wray not unlike EllieVee's similar one with Young?
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            You have an irrational hatred of Wray not unlike EllieVee's similar one with Young?
            snorks, I don;t hate any characters although irrational is completely doable
            sigpic

Comment

snorks, I don;t hate any characters although irrational is completely doable
              Sorry. Irrational mistrust, then?

Me personably, I'll say no. On a shallow level, I hope that if she is LA, she's Kiva's lover. And that scenes of a titillating nature will follow.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Sorry. Irrational mistrust, then?

Me personably, I'll say no. On a shallow level, I hope that if she is LA, she's Kiva's lover. And that scenes of a titillating nature will follow.
                I don;t believe it's irrational mistrust. It's well grounded in what's happened and Ming-Na is doing a great job of portraying her as sneaky and devious. In all seriousness, I don't hate a single character on SGU. If I did, I'd stop watching. That being said, they're not all likable characters. A point which pleases me to no end

Kiva-lust. Yeah, I can totally see Wray lusting after someone so power hungry. Wray is a loooong way from home and while it would be great to think she could get back to Sharon, it's a hell of a long time to wait.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't believe she'd report it to Young, ever, unless there was a way she could damage him with it.
                  I don't think she has it out for Young that much, I think that if she'd not in on it, and her boss is with the LA, she'd tell Young, because if she went over his head to Jack, Young would find out eventually anyway.

as for the mole, and how it relates to Wray specifically, I had an interesting thought after finally getting to watch Subversion last night, rather than simply reading the transcript. What if Wray has, in addition to her giving information to possible LA mole Carl Strom, she's been doing the same with Telford? It would put a lovely hypocritical spin on her moral high horsiness about the military being under the control of civilian authority if she was willing to sidestep Young in order to give information to Telford. When Telford wanted to take control of the Destiny, I wonder what Wray's stance was there?

thoughts?
                  Well her whole stance on the Military should answer to civilians was kind of off base any way since Young reports to O'Neill who reports either to the President or the Air Force Chief of Staff who reports to the President, who is a civillian, and I have to think that that contradiction would be apparent to her and that it was more or less an excuse for the power grab since she saw Young as an unfit leader after leaving Rush behind.

As far as her giving info the Telford who knows, but he did go right to her when he needed information.

Perfecto!

Comment

Mostly, I feel sorry for Young. It's not (entirely) his fault he's an irrational, paranoid arse who needs to be pwned.

Comment

she doesn't have to know she's doing it
                      she just has to not look so closely at who she's working for

I wonder what she'd do if she found out she was working for an LA agent? Would she side with the Destiny? Or would she side with the LA, provided they a) put her in a position of power or b) allowed her to return home?
                      Interesting.. Personally i could see her working with the LA if they would get her home.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Interesting.. Personally i could see her working with the LA if they would get her home.
                        I think she would too. It makes her "earth" storylines all the more interesting. She was willing to be in Perry's body for a month to be home and that couldn't have been easy at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X