Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s1...ipts/118.shtml
    Like I stated in the OP, I've yet to see the ep myself, just going on the posted transcript. I did do a search to see if it was stated elsewhere but the only place the words "aboard Destiny" appear in the entire transcript is here. You may be correct, I haven't seen the ep and have no way to tell until this coming Friday. Has anyone else heard it stated that way?
    im quite certain that Osiristi is right when i read the transscipt my firtst though was that my momory is wrong but know im almost sure that it was "How do you know I'm someone aboard Destiny?"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
      im quite certain that Osiristi is right when i read the transscipt my firtst though was that my momory is wrong but know im almost sure that it was "How do you know I'm someone aboard Destiny?"
      thanks, I'll have to see on Friday. It still raises the question of how Kiva had that information
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

thanks, I'll have to see on Friday. It still raises the question of how Kiva had that information
        Not really, it was pretty well established in the episode that Telford has been passing her detailed information, no reason to assume that another mole was involved.

Comment

The reason Telford is a spy is because Telford was always going to be on board (actually, he was always going to go through to the 9th chevron address - they didn't know where it led until events in Air, so they didn't know about Destiny yet) so why would they have recruited Wray? She was never on Telford's away team. Unless they recruited her *after* events in Air, which I suppose is possible given her fervent desire to get home - perhaps the LA told her they'd get her home if she worked for them. A stretch, though, IMO.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            The reason Telford is a spy is because Telford was always going to be on board (actually, he was always going to go through to the 9th chevron address - they didn't know where it led until events in Air, so they didn't know about Destiny yet) so why would they have recruited Wray? She was never on Telford's away team. Unless they recruited her *after* events in Air, which I suppose is possible given her fervent desire to get home - perhaps the LA told her they'd get her home if she worked for them. A stretch, though, IMO.
            I tend to think that Wray would have been an afterthought, when they couldn;t get Telford aboard, and the LA likely is using her through a third person, perhaps at IOA. We might have to wait this one out.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think Wray is a mole. I think she is genuinely worried about Rush and doesn't trust Young to do what is in his best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                it explains why she's a jerk
                She doesn't have to be part of the LA, the IOA are jerks too. Maybe they are the same!

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s1...ipts/118.shtml
                  Like I stated in the OP, I've yet to see the ep myself, just going on the posted transcript. I did do a search to see if it was stated elsewhere but the only place the words "aboard Destiny" appear in the entire transcript is here. You may be correct, I haven't seen the ep and have no way to tell until this coming Friday. Has anyone else heard it stated that way?
                  I heard it that way, too. I took it at face value, in that there are probably multiple sets of communication stones in play. Not many, but there has to be more than one set (I'd say it's almost certain there's a set in Area 51). Also, the Air Force certainly has more than one long range base.

Comment

I would say Telford gave the info to Kira too, yet Telford seems to share some kind of relationship with Camille
                    Last edited by Nataku27; May 23, 2010, 11:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

what about wrays boss the one on earth that she reports too that could me she is unintentionally helping the enemy

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        She doesn't have to be part of the LA, the IOA are jerks too. Maybe they are the same!
                        Maybe the IOA is compromised; that sounds plausible to me

Originally posted by phoenixfangor View Post
                        I heard it that way, too. I took it at face value, in that there are probably multiple sets of communication stones in play. Not many, but there has to be more than one set (I'd say it's almost certain there's a set in Area 51). Also, the Air Force certainly has more than one long range base.
                        Thanks to the posters who have said that it's said differently. I'm going to play close attention when it airs for me here on Friday. More than one set of stones makes sense

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                        what about wrays boss the one on earth that she reports too that could me she is unintentionally helping the enemy
                        Yes, Carl Strom. Her aid to the LA may well be unintentional, and CS decided to use her when Telford couldn't get on board.
                        sigpic

Comment

Or simply: Telford used Wray to get a list of the people on the destiny.

Comment

It would not be any problem for Telford to get a list of folks on Destiny. He has a sufficiently high clearance and could go to the nearest computer at the SGC and call up the info, likely print it as well.

regards,
                            G.
                            Go for Marty...

Comment

I have to ask how did Wray automatically became the #1 suspect as being the mole for the LA onboard the Destny. Why it cannot be another soldier or even another scientist?
                              The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                                It will be nice to see if RM will be a regular.
                                Agree with that!
                                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Working...
                                X