• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
    Did we ever know why Greer punched him?
    umm because he attacked Young and Greer likes Young

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
      Did we ever know why Greer punched him?
      there was a prevous indident before going to destiny. and with this ep greer finally had a chance to get back at telford for everything he's does to young so far.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        there was a prevous indident before going to destiny. and with this ep greer finally had a chance to get back at telford for everything he's does to young so far.
        And it was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          And it was awesome!
          but poor rush

Comment

but poor rush
            Yeah, but Telford's body is going to be in pain too!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Yeah, but Telford's body is going to be in pain too!
              in must worse pain. but still greer got some damn good shots on him. .

serves him right stranding them all on destiny i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
                I have been very impressed by the continuity in SGU.
                Same here.

In the beginning of S1, I had hoped for such continuity and realism, but actually didn't expect it to be that precise. Haven't been disappointed.
                sigpic

Comment

Since Sabotge, I'm always hoping we're going to see a gap or a darker spot where the failed FTL module used to be, when get shots of the back of the ship. So far, the FTL drive looks the same though, despite a huge emitter/panel/thruster section begin cut away by the robot. That seems like a continuity issue to me.

Comment

pfft, you know greer enjoyed getting that 2 for one, popping telford and bruising rush. It's like the revenge buy one get one sale at the pick and save.

Comment

in must worse pain. but still greer got some damn good shots on him. .

serves him right stranding them all on destiny i guess.
                      Greer's anger at Telford reaches further back than being stranded on Destiny.

I willing to bet that Greer served at the base that Telford let get attacked.

I'm fairly certain that Young was at the same base too.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        well i really do think there is more.

as to the rest of the shows: yes they had. checkov's gun is the favorite weapon of the writers. however eventually you're gonna do retcons or you're gonna contradict yourself because not even the writers can perfectly remember
                        Actually I have heard from people in the buisness that they actually keep books of their work for reference just for that reason. They may get a little mishap but generally I think they are able to keep it to a minimum

They probably have a book/file on each of the characters both main and supporting. And same with planets, weapons, ships, clothing etc. And while the odd thing may get missed, I doubt that it happens very often or if it does, most likely in a place where it wouldn't be readily noticed. It would affect the inegrity of the show if they were inconsistant.
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
                        X