No announcement yet.

Lucian alliance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again we only saw that in once instance, we don't know that they couldn't tweak the ships like Jack did to the cargo ship "Lost City Part 2"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
      dont worry this will happen in the moment when she meet scott
      Maybe she'll zat him too. Once stun, twice kill, three times no more.

Comment

On a side note, it would be interesting to see if the Lucian Alliance would bring zats with them....I have missed them...plus a zat is standard issue for all SG teams...apparently not so for SG base personnel since there are none on the show.....more likely they didn't want to have to explain the alien tech that had become a center piece in SG1...sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
          On a side note, it would be interesting to see if the Lucian Alliance would bring zats with them.
          Well, it would help with the ammunition shortage...

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Major threat? No they are a pesky problem not a major threat, nothing along the lines of the goa'uld or the ori. If they ever came to earth with mother ships the drones would take them apart. They can sneak in and out with a cloaked cargo ship, that's about it. The ships they used to attack the Icarus base had the element of surprise and got lucky enough to take out the beam weapons. I doubt very much the battle would have gone the same way if the Hammond had its shields up and was ready to fight when they came in.

Oh also it has been what...at least 3 years since the we know the LA has come to a forefront of power. Who is to say they don't have a ship yard? We know for a fact that human slaves were used by most goa'uld as a labor force while the jaffa were guards and warriors. I don't think its far off base to assume after the goa'uld were gone the LA came in and acted as saviors to the humans working at one of these ship yards and took it over.
            Spoilers for SGA: Enemy at the Gate

Spoiler:
            The drone platform was destroyed by the wraith. It's unknown if any drones were salvaged, but even if there was, we'd have no way to launch them. And we have no idea where Atlantis is, so we don't know if we could take them out that way.

Though, I imagine a few fully loaded 304's could do the trick, as I imagine the Hammond didn't have beam weapons in Air for some reason.

Perfecto!

Comment

Griff, that is not a spoiler, also we know of at least two other chairs (the other Atlantis from "The Tower" and the derelict Aurora class ship between galaxies) that we could use to replace it. Also the chair was destroyed, however, the actually launcher of the drones that is still down in Antarctica.

Comment

Griff, that is not a spoiler,
                I'm not sure if the ep has aired in syndication so I just wanted to be safe

also we know of at least two other chairs (the other Atlantis from "The Tower" and the derelict Aurora class ship between galaxies) that we could use to replace it.
                I highly doubt they would do that because...

Also the chair was destroyed, however, the actually launcher of the drones that is still down in Antarctica.
                I'm pretty sure everything was moved to Area 51 so it would have all been destroyed so even if we had another chair we still wouldn't be able to launch drones.

Perfecto!

Comment

When did they say they moved the whole thing?

Comment

When did they say they moved the whole thing?
                    I'm just assuming. I'd have to watch EATG again to be sure if they just say chair or Ancient Weapons Platform, but either way it makes sense that the whole thing would be moved because of the antarctic treaty that prohibits military weapons in Antarctic.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                      I'm just assuming. I'd have to watch EATG again to be sure if they just say chair or Ancient Weapons Platform, but either way it makes sense that the whole thing would be moved because of the antarctic treaty that prohibits military weapons in Antarctic.
                      Just the chair, as far as I remember.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                        Well, it would help with the ammunition shortage....
                        I thought about that too; they have been mentioning how low on ammo they are. If nothing else, the LA boarding party is going to leave some nice new weapons for Greer and the gang to play with. (you know, the typical second act thing in a game, where now you get a cooler gun that was left behind by a boss)

As to Kiva, and possible love connections: Even though she's a stone fox, and a stone killer, wouldn't it be funny (and totally impossible) if she fell for Eli!!! (btw, really fell for him, not the "i act like i like this guy so i can get him to help me take over"; if she does that, she should find herself double crossed by Eli, who will quote some movie....or Survivor season)

or

the ptb bow to the lowest common denominator and have Kiva hook up with....

Spoiler:
                        Lt. James!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
                          I thought about that too; they have been mentioning how low on ammo they are. If nothing else, the LA boarding party is going to leave some nice new weapons for Greer and the gang to play with. (you know, the typical second act thing in a game, where now you get a cooler gun that was left behind by a boss)

As to Kiva, and possible love connections: Even though she's a stone fox, and a stone killer, wouldn't it be funny (and totally impossible) if she fell for Eli!!! (btw, really fell for him, not the "i act like i like this guy so i can get him to help me take over"; if she does that, she should find herself double crossed by Eli, who will quote some movie....or Survivor season)

or

the ptb bow to the lowest common denominator and have Kiva hook up with....

Spoiler:
                          Lt. James!!!!
                          Well I'd like Eli to hook up with some one since it would seem that almost everyone else has gotten some action at one point or another, but with Kiva? That would be really weird, and totally unexpected. I say they do it!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
                            If nothing else, the LA boarding party is going to leave some nice new weapons for Greer and the gang to play with. (you know, the typical second act thing in a game, where now you get a cooler gun that was left behind by a boss)
                            He'd likely get beaten on the roll by a hunter...

regards,
                            G.
                            Go for Marty...

Comment

Perhaps he falls for her, like some girls are drawn to the 'bad boys', some guys are drawn to the 'bad girls...

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                                Maybe Kiva just needs to fall in love. Any volunteers?
                                It would be awesome if it was Eli xD I know if I were him I'd jump in and be like, "Hey seeing how we're all stuck here, and you're new, mind if I show you around the ship sometime?"

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                zat'nikitel
                                Zat'nik'itel

Comment

Working...
                                X