Lucian alliance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drakonous View Post
    This is true, but then again you have to look at her background. And due to that it may explain a few things. If I recall she said she wants what's best for her people. But then again we have only seen her in one episode thus far so we may not know how far she will go to protect them.
    Yes.. Hitler also only wanted what was best for his people!

Klaxxon

Comment

Sadly I think the bridge is the big dome room with the giant hole in it...I say that because it reminds me of the bridge for the Aurora class ships. On the flip side though, its not centered on the ship, its off to the side....so maybe not...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
        Lets see, Kiva had one of her own men killed because of the possibility his work wasn't 100% and to test to see if Rush was bluffing. Does that sound like the actions of good guys to you?
        Everybody wants to see themselves as the "good guys" of their own story. Every headcase dictator/tyrant believed themselves to be fighting "the good fight." WW2, Iraq (from Saddam's rise to his overthrow), the crusades, the American Civil War, the list goes on.

I'm sure Kiva thought she was the good guy in her story. I'd be totally shocked if she didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
          Everybody wants to see themselves as the "good guys" of their own story. Every headcase dictator/tyrant believed themselves to be fighting "the good fight." WW2, Iraq (from Saddam's rise to his overthrow), the crusades, the American Civil War, the list goes on.

I'm sure Kiva thought she was the good guy in her story. I'd be totally shocked if she didn't think so.
          That's what makes bad people so interesting. Even the worst dictators believe they're doing good.

Comment

Kiva is ruthless even by LA standards though she isn't the best measure also i think there was more too that guy she had killed two reasons.

1) he was not smart he came across as really stupid
            2) the others weren't even phased by his death.

As for the lucien aliance getting stronger couple of things

Even if ba'al got the majority of the repli Ha'tak the LA can still get some of them as ba'al is dead repli ha'tak were a problem for thors ship remember

I don't think the ori ships were ever as strong as people think if those hatak it pwned are 1st gen ones that battle makes sense anubis ones are better and repli enhanced ones better again or the writers screwed up which I'm inclined to believe.

Add in the LA have more diverse tech they have at least on hebridan ship for starters and those guys fought off the gould with a smaller industrial base.

They have potential when you realise SGU is no where near as liberal with plot shields.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Maybe Kiva just needs to fall in love. Any volunteers?

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                [wall-e voice]Kiiiiiiiiiiva![/wall-e voice]
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Even if ba'al got the majority of the repli Ha'tak the LA can still get some of them as ba'al is dead repli ha'tak were a problem for thors ship remember

I don't think the ori ships were ever as strong as people think if those hatak it pwned are 1st gen ones that battle makes sense anubis ones are better and repli enhanced ones better again or the writers screwed up which I'm inclined to believe.

Add in the LA have more diverse tech they have at least on hebridan ship for starters and those guys fought off the gould with a smaller industrial base.

They have potential when you realise SGU is no where near as liberal with plot shields.
                  the repli-upgrades were killed once the replicators were killed.

also the ori are powerful, yes, asgard shields are simply much better. besides a beliskner has been featured in jaffa legend, while ever piece of shipbuilding technology was advanced by the asgard just to build their new ship. so beliskners are probably very old.

lastly, the Replicators left hundreds to THOUSANDS of ha'tak behind. all the LA had to do is ring aboard and take them. of course many jaffa took ships, and the tok'ra too, but the LA probably procured many.

besides now that baal's dead, some of his stuff might've been taken by the LA

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                    [wall-e voice]Kiiiiiiiiiiva![/wall-e voice]
                    That deserves a Zetnikatal to the balls! lol

Comment

zat'nikitel

Comment

We don't know that the replicator upgrades were destroyed when they were...your basing your assumption on one episode (Enemies) in which the replicators used their own bodies to increase the power of the hyperspace generator.

Comment

That deserves a Zetnikatal to the balls! lol
                          Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          zat'nikitel
                          Grammar police FTW
                          sigpic

Comment

dont worry this will happen in the moment when she meet scott
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
                              dont worry this will happen in the moment when she meet scott
                              Ewwwww
                              sigpic

Comment

We don't know that the replicator upgrades were destroyed when they were...your basing your assumption on one episode (Enemies) in which the replicators used their own bodies to increase the power of the hyperspace generator.
                                well the replicators make up the upgrades. destroy the replis and you destroy the upgrades. i haven't seen any superfast superstrong ha'tak lately

Comment

Working...
                                X