No announcement yet.

Best lines "Subversion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUSH: Yeah. I just had a very interesting dream.
    YOUNG: Everyone thinks their dreams are interesting. Nobody else cares.
    *snorks*

RUSH: Well, it's a pretty good disguise, actually being inside someone else's body.
    *another snork*

YOUNG: I am doing my best to make it work.

YOUNG: No-no, that will not be necessary, Lieutenant. This is on me - only me. Open it.
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

i did like when O'Neill agreed with Col. Young on telford being the spy, though i wish they would have resolved the whole thing with his wife
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

What O' Neill said when he took over that corporals body for a short while.

Comment

Young: "I appreciate the enthusiasm, Sgt."

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

"this way sir
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Another favorite line - Kiva's "I seriously doubt the civilians or scientists would have endured this, so the question is whether Colonel Young would put himself in this position or whether he'd have send his First Lieutenant Scott..." *pointed look waiting for a telling response*

Rush: "How do you know I'm from Destiny?"

Kiva: "Fair question."

And then the look on her face when he admits to being Dr. Nicholas Rush - the combination of shock, admiration, and excitement - that "OMG" moment when she widens her eyes, then the camera goes to an exhausted Rush, and then when it returns to her, she's narrowed her eyes in a focused, calculating look.

Plus, I love Rush's continued defiance and sarcasm when she brings up the screen and asks him if he recognizes it and he snarks "Should I?"

Comment

Working...
              X