No announcement yet.

Best lines "Subversion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neil: Colinel, I hope you realize I missing a National Security briefing for this.
    Youngorry sir.
    O'Neill:Well if you had ever been to a Nation al Security briefing you wouldn't be saying that
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      O'Neil: Colinel, I hope you realize I missing a National Security briefing for this.
      Youngorry sir.
      O'Neill:Well if you had ever been to a National Security briefing you wouldn't be saying that
      Colonel not Colinel

Comment

Rush: "I was stalling!" *after the poor ******* is dead.*

It wasn't funny, obviously, but it was...very effective. The emotional reaction Rush has to getting someone killed right there in front of him was reminiscent of the whole thing with the Senator. I don't blame Rush for this at all, but RC's acting made me think that Rush might blame himself.

Also, as everyone else points out, everything out of Jack's mouth was golden. Also liked Daniel's "Doesn't he still have rights?!" in concern for Rush. And Young's "This if for the greater good" speech. Rush would be none too pleased to see how Young has twisted that rationale, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
          Rush: "I was stalling!" *after the poor ******* is dead.*

It wasn't funny, obviously, but it was...very effective. The emotional reaction Rush has to getting someone killed right there in front of him was reminiscent of the whole thing with the Senator. I don't blame Rush for this at all, but RC's acting made me think that Rush might blame himself.
          I saw it more of Rush realizing that Kiva is freaking nuts.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Wait colonel young called Jack "Jack" I would never call a superior officer by his or her first name unlessed I was ordered to.
            I'm pretty sure he said "Sir" not "Jack".

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
              Yeah He probably did actually... I guess my minds just preferring Jack xD

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                Colonel not Colinel
                Who care? Are you really going to get that petty about spelling? Its about the content not the proper wording
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                  And Young's "This if for the greater good" speech. Rush would be none too pleased to see how Young has twisted that rationale, I think.
                  It's not really twisted, it's just that Rush is on the bad side of it this time.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Drakonous View Post
                    I love when he walks out of the stones room and goes left, then Young goes right and is like "Jack" and Jack does a 180 xD One of the best parts I thought
                    Actually, when they walk out of the stones room and Jack goes the wrong way, Young calls him back by saying "sir". He didn't say "Jack". I just replayed it on my DVR, and Young definitely says "sir".

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                      It's not really twisted, it's just that Rush is on the bad side of it this time.
                      I wonder what he'd say... would he approve of it even when he's the one on the other end? He's such a complex character I don't think you can really call it either way.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                        he said sir. i could never imagine young doing that unless he's on a fishing trip
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                          I don't think Rush is currently capable of doing what Young's doing. I'm also not sure how leaving the key to the greatest technology in the universe in the hands of the LA is progress toward a greater good. It's just too risky for too little reward, IMO.

Comment

He calls him "General" ("Welcome to the Destiny, General"), "sir" ("Sorry about that, sir", re: the uniform) and in the hallway "sir".

Comment

Originally posted by Drakonous View Post
                              I love when he walks out of the stones room and goes left, then Young goes right and is like "Jack" and Jack does a 180 xD One of the best parts I thought
                              Originally posted by eliteaceman View Post
                              Jack

"Corporal?" "Sorry sir"
                              "I know what makes me special"
                              Add in the Hello Jack gave after arriving on the Destiny.... the way he said it had me literally LMAO

I've missed RDA's humor in Stargate....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

And also the other LA guy :
                                "Don't worry. Kiva promised that she won't kill you (...) I will have to do it myself."
                                And the look on Rush's face!
                                La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                                L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Working...
                                X