Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you expecting the show to be drastically different now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the show will change apart from the possibility of more space action.

I'd like a ratio of exploration episode/character backstabbing episode/exploration episode/action-space battle episode. Not that they're mutually exclusive, but still...
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Space felt like SG-1 and SGA. Even the montage at the end with the music was the same thing that happened at the end of SGA's "Broken Ties". So again, the producers are not throwing out the classic SG element. That makes me happy.
      Be careful mentioned SGA, some people like to shoot down that fantastic show. But I agree, "Time" and Space" felt like another episode of SG1 and SGA to me. And I think there is more of that in store.

Comment

Bi-polar?

Emo-verse.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Be careful mentioned SGA, some people like to shoot down that fantastic show. But I agree, "Time" and Space" felt like another episode of SG1 and SGA to me. And I think there is more of that in store.
          Meh, better to keep what is on my mind to myself. Been trying to behave here, lol. Poor Darren has been going nuts with the SG-1/SGA vs SGU war. lol.

But yeah I see SGU being different but not that different. It is Stargate with a little more character drama, and I am liking it. I am expecting the show to be faster paced. The first half was good, but was very slow moving at times. Makes you wonder if people just gave up on the show. Would be unfortunate if they missed "Space".
          sigpic

Comment

Meh, better to keep what is on my mind to myself. Been trying to behave here, lol. Poor Darren has been going nuts with the SG-1/SGA vs SGU war. lol.

But yeah I see SGU being different but not that different. It is Stargate with a little more character drama, and I am liking it. I am expecting the show to be faster paced. The first half was good, but was very slow moving at times. Makes you wonder if people just gave up on the show. Would be unfortunate if they missed "Space".
            I feel bad for the people who aren't going to be watching the full season. As the first ten episodes were really just development IMO.

Comment

Unfortunately, I see it as BSG with a stargate. I'll admit "Space" was a little better, but I still don't have that "I gotta see it next week" feeling after watching an episode. When it gives me that feeling...its a good thing...but so far...its not delivered. Although, like I said, "Space" was better. I'm not willing to write SGU off just yet. I wanna see how this season pans out...then I'll decide.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              I feel bad for the people who aren't going to be watching the full season. As the first ten episodes were really just development IMO.
              Like I said above, I'm gonna give the show the season. I've never seen a show progress so slowly that it took 10 episodes for development purposes.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X