Smufs Dialing The Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smufs Dialing The Gate

There was a threat in sabotage discussing the smufs coming through the gate in the 1.5 Preview...

Looks like we now know they never actually dialed the gate it was all in rush's head....
    67 point(s) total!!!!

That was already discussed in the thread as the most logically conclusion, the thread itself is about why they have not dialed in as of yet. Since the description for this episode talked about the hallucinations it was widely seen that it was just what it was, not real.

Comment

We think it was all in his head, but I hope it wasn't....I really hope.

Comment

why? to have a battle over the ship corridors ?
        Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

I hope that's the last of the Smurflings. Time for some new exciting aliens in a new galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
            I hope that's the last of the Smurflings. Time for some new exciting aliens in a new galaxy.
            ninja turtles reboot ?
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              ninja turtles reboot ?
              I wuv Ninja Turtles.....they should fight the Smurfs...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                I wuv Ninja Turtles.....they should fight the Smurfs...
                i can picture green aliens who live underwater.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i can picture green aliens who live underwater.
                  Maybe Chloe can have a skiny dip as a first encounter. Maybe the underwater turtles will get a surprise

Comment

Maybe we'll don't see them again, but can we be sure? New Galaxy, new blues? Or greens? Or pinks, or whatever
                    sigpic

Comment

Do the blues want to even get on board? They've had plenty of opportunity to invade. They certainly have the technology to cut a hole in the ship to enter.

It doesn't seem like boarding the ship is their goal.

Is the Destiny some sort of holy relic and they fly around it shooing away any curious aliens from desecrating their holy land a place they don't dare enter themselves. That could explain why they don't enter Destiny through the gate. The do seem to know about the gates and their purpose.

Perhaps by "Surrender" they meant leave the ship and they just screwed up the translation.

The Blues motives seem to be a little all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                        Maybe we'll don't see them again, but can we be sure? New Galaxy, new blues? Or greens? Or pinks, or whatever
                        Power Rangers?
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Power Rangers?
                          For example
                          sigpic

Comment

why not evil Furlings??
                            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by RedXian View Post
                              Do the blues want to even get on board? They've had plenty of opportunity to invade. They certainly have the technology to cut a hole in the ship to enter.
                              Actually, IIRC, there was some talk about how they could only drill the holes to get inside because James had shut off power to that area, weakening (or dropping) the shield over the hull.

Also, Rush mentions in "Divided" that the Blues have tried to board Destiny before, but were repelled by the automated defenses.
                              "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                              - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                              - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                              - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Working...
                              X