Pain: Favorite Moments [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain: Favorite Moments [spoilers]

Okay, you know the drill, favorite moments, list and enjoy!

-TJ/Young scene
    -Rush and his mighty shiv of justice!
    -opening scene
    -Chloe/Young scene where they're walking down the corridor
    -Eli and Scott having to, together, take Chloe to the infirmary
    -scene outside the infirmary where all the civilians are waiting and the military goes by. There's less fear of the military there and more relief that they're there
    -Rush calling for Young

more when the coffee kicks in
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

The end when the gate opens and there's that ominous feeling about having to send another team out there with the potential of getting into more trouble.

Perfecto!

Comment

When James clocked 'Scott' with the lamp and he fell to the floor dead.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
        The end when the gate opens and there's that ominous feeling about having to send another team out there with the potential of getting into more trouble.
        There really was a palpable feeling of dread there, wasn't there?

Oh, i also liked Park's little slip in the infirmary
        sigpic

Comment

Young: ... if you feel any different, you see anything out of the usual-
          TJ: No, believe me, I'm as concerned about this as you are.

Rush's hallucinations, so damn frightening.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I felt bad at how much I was laughing
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Young: ... if you feel any different, you see anything out of the usual-
              TJ: No, believe me, I'm as concerned about this as you are.

I liked that moment too, and also how close they were standing, but not too close, still well within the personal space bubble though. I like it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Ditto. It must a frightening hallucination, but must be how she felt about him dumping her.

Plus, Greer's hallucination was downright frightening as well.

Cute scene with Dr. Park in the infirmary.

The blue aliens searching the ship for Rush.

Comment

When Greer saw his father - that was such a powerful moment. In fact the whole Greer hallucination journey.

The gate engaging at the end - the sense of dread was really intense.

Volker. OMG, as someone who is more than a little claustrophobic, I was gritting my teeth so hard when he thought he was in that box. Damn but he played that well.

Riley. He is such a smooth operator, so cool and just... well, awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was awesome when Rush imagined aliens coming trhough the stargate, because that was one of the major spoilers from the season 1.5 trailer, which eventually didn't happen, because it was just a hallucination. They fooled me with that, and that feeling was awesome.

I just hoped the other major spoiler scene from the trailer was a hallucination as well....

Comment

Another thing that came to mind when the blue aliens came through the gate was.

DOH!

I really longed for another encounter, instead of a big encounter, we got ticks!

But I loved everyones hallucinations, especially the very first by James, I was like, oh daem, and then I remembered Scotts, interview earlier, there he said the 1.5 part of the season was absolutly real scary.

favorite was Rush getting trapped in that glass jail, then the panic, oh the panic. Also with the alien outside hes door, darn he was so scared. I guess I would of fainted or hid under the bed, hah.

Volkers scenes was also amazing.

Good ep!
                      When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

James killing Scot....I don't know why but I thought that was and it really got me watching the episode, thus my favorite moment...
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Any and every scene with Rush. He made this episode. I LOVED seeing him terrified. Such a great actor. Plus now we know that least 3 ways he would kill a Blue: 1) bare hands, 2) with a pipe 3) with a shiv

Comment

Wray getting stabbed with a screwdriver by Rush has to be up there!
                            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                              Wray getting stabbed with a screwdriver by Rush has to be up there!
                              I found it interesting that Wray was "real" in that scene, and she just got a big insight into what frightens Greer. Now what will she do with it? Will it open her eyes or will she find a way to work it into a scheme?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X