No announcement yet.

Spencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless of course they jetison his body into space and he gets picked up and reanimated by some cool alien race which turns him into a badass baddie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabula Rasa View Post
      Unless of course they jetison his body into space and he gets picked up and reanimated by some cool alien race which turns him into a badass baddie!
      Somehow, I don't see that happening. I think once he is gone, that will be it for him.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
        I really hope they explain his story in Justice, but I have a feeling that they won't.

I don't like the fact that they're killing him off, because they really built him up to be an interesting character, and right at the point where you want to know more about him... BAM, you can't, cause he's dead.
        why not? they can find out all they want about him when they stone home to earth

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          I dont know why but I kinda liked his character. Sad to see him go.
          Originally posted by Detox View Post
          I really hope they explain his story in Justice, but I have a feeling that they won't.

I don't like the fact that they're killing him off, because they really built him up to be an interesting character, and right at the point where you want to know more about him... BAM, you can't, cause he's dead.
          I've liked Spencer from the start but as I said earlier he is kinda surplus to requirments as they already have plenty of military types with "issues" ie Scott, Young and St Ronald of Greer

Something that just occurred to me, if Young thought Spencer was going round the twist why did he let him take charge of one of the exercise session??

Comment

Necessity. Perhaps he's the only DS they have!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Detritus View Post
              Something that just occurred to me, if Young thought Spencer was going round the twist why did he let him take charge of one of the exercise session??
              He does have a Drill Sgt demeanor, plus it could've been his "punishment" for stealing/ hoarding supplies. He doesn't like the civilians? Well guess what? Now he's gotta train 'em. That'll learn 'im!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                He's got prescription pills. We assume they're his own. We can assume that the military isn't so screwed up that they're anti-psychotics or something like that. I mean theyr'e round white pills so they could be aspirin, Tamoxifen, etc. etc.

He's got anger management issues, whether they're related to the medication, is unknown, but he got a severe concussion (out for nearly 7 minutes) and since the writers totally did NOT address that.... I don't expect too much reality with the pills either.
                It could also be Oxycodone/Oxycontin, Tylenol 800C (with codeine) or some Amphetamines (whose name I am forgetting). His attitude from missing the pills leads me to the Oxycontin.

He does have a Drill Sgt demeanor, plus it could've been his "punishment" for stealing/ hoarding supplies. He doesn't like the civilians? Well guess what? Now he's gotta train 'em. That'll learn 'im!
                He is a Sgt., a Noncom. The odds of a Sergeant who hasn't seen combat or hasn't served as a drill Sergeant being accepted into the SGC seems slim to nil for me.

Comment

Working...
                X