Do you think Kiva will survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    I seriously hope not. The worst villain ever. Even worse than Adria.
    Kiva is great and she's not as stupid as Adria
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

I hope she survives. You need a villain that you can boo and hiss, she fits the bill nicely! There's no compromise there behind those cold eyes. You just know she worked her way up the ranks to reach her executive level position in the LA, and she eats minions for breakfast along the way! Great character, fits nicely within the pantheon of psychos that seem to populate SGU!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        I hope she survives. You need a villain that you can boo and hiss, she fits the bill nicely! There's no compromise there behind those cold eyes. You just know she worked her way up the ranks to reach her executive level position in the LA, and she eats minions for breakfast along the way! Great character, fits nicely within the pantheon of psychos that seem to populate SGU!
        She is the daughter of an LA War Lord named Massin. So maybe she didn't need to rise to much into the ranks of the LA.
        Last edited by Steelbox; 21 July 2010, 06:15 AM.
        sigpic
        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
          She is the daughter of an LA War Lord named Massin. So maybe she didn't need to rise to much into the ranks of the LA.
          She's Daddy's girl! What Kiva wants Kiva gets!
          Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
            The LA strikes me as an organisation where every member has to watch their own backs and are pretty opportunistic, stepping in when it comes to seeing weak leadership. There is a constant battle for these warlords to keep their leadership and making the right plays as far as allies are concerned within the LA, coupled with the use of fear tactics to ensure loyalty. You don't want some minion making a play for your position.

I reckon that it wouldn't necessarily follow that Kiva had it easy because her father is a warlord. If anything she must have learnt from him and probably has to prove herself even more because of her family connection! I think that she would probably challenge her father if it furthered her own interests. There's no sympathy for weakness as far as she's concerned and she's demonstrated that it doesn't matter who it is if they get in her way or don't measure up. Maybe some fear her father but there must be others who would challenge decisions made if the opportunity arose and she would have to watch this as much as her father needs to.

Comment

I don't think she will, because the actress who plays her is too big-name and involved in other shows, besides Kiva is too Alpha to ever not be in command.
              sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!

Comment

Working...
              X