• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiva = Kolya Comparisons

What do you think?

Kiva vs SGA's Kolya

I've seen so many comparisons.

1.) Both military leaders of their people
    2.) Both trying to infiltrate an ancient ship/city.
    3.) Both don't care who they have to kill, and will even kill one of their own to get their way.
    4.) Both use Torture to a real high extreme.
    5.) Both kill people in cold blood.

Who is more ruthless?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    What do you think?

Kiva vs SGA's Kolya

I've seen so many comparisons.

1.) Both military leaders of their people
    2.) Both trying to infiltrate an ancient ship/city.
    3.) Both don't care who they have to kill, and will even kill one of their own to get their way.
    4.) Both use Torture to a real high extreme.
    5.) Both kill people in cold blood.

Who is more ruthless?
    Kinda hard to say.... as we haven't seen much of Kiva.. Additionally, SGU has a more serious tone then SGA did so its hard to compare villans from each show as they are probably going to be portrayed more ruthless on SGU.

But I would say Kiva.. You might see why in Incursion part 2.. Plus she was ready to kill a pregnant medic in cold blood.. I almost doubt Kolya would do that.
    sigpic

Comment

Interesting. I like Kolya better right now. He was one of the best characters on SGA until his untimely and poorly handled demise in 'Irresponsible'. Kiva has potential though. We'll have to see what happens in the coming episode(s).

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        Kinda hard to say.... as we haven't seen much of Kiva.. Additionally, SGU has a more serious tone then SGA did so its hard to compare villans from each show as they are probably going to be portrayed more ruthless on SGU.

But I would say Kiva.. You might see why in Incursion part 2.. Plus she was ready to kill a pregnant medic in cold blood.. I almost doubt Kolya would do that.
        Koyla killed two guards in cold blood when he first walked through the gate. He also in "Common Ground" tortured Sheppard to near death. SGA was a very serious show, so not sure why that would make it any different?
        sigpic

Comment

Besides being villians who want to thrawt the main characters the comparassion stops there
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            Interesting. I like Kolya better right now. He was one of the best characters on SGA until his untimely and poorly handled demise in 'Irresponsible'. Kiva has potential though. We'll have to see what happens in the coming episode(s).
            They made up for it a little in "Remnants", but it was not a good way to end his character in "Irresponsible" but I think I like Kiva so much because she is very much like Koyla, and is one of my favorite bad guy characters on SGA. He truly added a lot of dark drama to the show, as does Kiva.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh and

6.) Both their names begin with "K" LOL!!
              sigpic

Comment

They made up for it a little in "Remnants", but it was not a good way to end his character in "Irresponsible" but I think I like Kiva so much because she is very much like Koyla, and is one of my favorite bad guy characters on SGA. He truly added a lot of dark drama to the show, as does Kiva.
                Yeah, but for me it's pretty much unforgivable that one of the best villains in the whole SG franchise was discarded like that.

Oh and

6.) Both their names begin with "K" LOL!!
                and end with an "A"

Perfecto!

Comment

same amount of syllabels:

Kol-Ya
                  KI-Va.

Comment

Well as long as she doesn't get killed off in a whacky fun episode about Lucius Lavan...
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Well as long as she doesn't get killed off in a whacky fun episode about Lucius Lavan...
                      Episode 211

"Irreplaceable"

Lucious Lavin boards the Destiny and the crew falls for his love potion and replaces Young as commander.

sigpic

Comment

Episode 211

"Irreplaceable"

Lucious Lavin boards the Destiny and the crew falls for his love potion and replaces Young as commander.

Green. I literally lol'd.

Perfecto!

Comment

Episode 211

"Irreplaceable"

Well at least it will make Rush happy for once
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Episode 211

"Irreplaceable"

You lose points for spelling Lucius as a word too close to "luscious".
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

episode 211: "Intoxication". everyone gets drunk, and an alien with a rape drug goes on a rampage..

Comment

Working...
                              X