Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    <Funny>
    Now wouldn't that have been much better than what we got?

Comment

does anyone have a good screenshot of the spider? because i remember 10 eyes, a hellovalot more legs and very different jaws

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        The spider was entirely CGI. Because it was CGI, they should've gone for something other than what looks exactly like a giant Earth spider. I mean, come on. Billions of light years away from Earth, they encounter a spider? Not a giant two-headed dragon-duck hybrid or something?
        Based on those odds, I'm hopeful for a talking teddi bear. There's no written rule that says aliens can't be cute.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
          Based on those odds, I'm hopeful for a talking teddi bear. There's no written rule that says aliens can't be cute.
          The writers have already stated that we're likely to never get to see the Furlings.

Comment

The writers have already stated that we're likely to never get to see the Furlings.
            Which is fine by me. Keep 'em mysterious! Are they still around? Are they passively helping us in any way? Answers to questions like this would be nice, but we don't actually have to meet the race to get them. It leaves stuff open for fanfics and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
              Which is fine by me. Keep 'em mysterious! Are they still around? Are they passively helping us in any way? Answers to questions like this would be nice, but we don't actually have to meet the race to get them. It leaves stuff open for fanfics and such.
              I was kinda implying the Furlings are cute teddy bears.

Comment

I was kinda implying the Furlings are cute teddy bears.
                No, I understand that. SG-1's "200" did it too. I was merely stating that I don't particularly want them to go in-depth with "discovering" them like they did with the Ancients, etc. I found the Ancients much more intriguing during SG-1 when we knew next to nothing about them. Turns out, what we discovered is that they were pretty much all a bunch of arrogant fops. I felt a little let down, but loved Atlantis anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                  spiders were a bit lame. and people who are concerned about spoilers

*Mod Note : Spoiler for Lost under tag.

Spoiler:
                  The dinosaur. that's life.
                  It has the boddy shape of a T-Wrecks, but i think it looks more like a frog with teeth on 2 legs.

Comment

It reminded me of a long armed rancor.

Comment

Working...
                    X