• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Density
    replied
    Originally posted by fandomatic View Post
    When Eli asks about ascension and references Daniel's videos:
    RUSH (smiling): Oh, there's more than one video.
    That could also be reinterpreted as "If you want to know what ascension is, buy the SG-1/Atlantis DVDs" lol

Leave a comment:

• fandomatic
    replied
    After reading all of these, there was lots of humor in the pilot. Here's some more that I don't think were mentioned.

During the closet sex scene:
    YOUNG (over radio): Scott, this is Colonel Young, come in please? Our guests have arrived a few minutes early, Lieutenant. What's your position?

When Scott's search team talk about opening the door:
    RILEY: What happened to being smart?

When Eli asks about ascension and references Daniel's videos:
    RUSH (smiling): Oh, there's more than one video.

Leave a comment:

• MechaThor
    replied
    - The Whole opening scene when people where falling through the Stargate. I found it both exciting and very humorous, especailly when Eli got hit in the face by a box.

- "Can I get some pants?"

- "Its not a gumball Machine" ..... Long Pause ..... "Right"

- "Hi I'am Daniel Jackson...."

- The supporting cast going through the Supplies, "Seeds?"

Leave a comment:

• Synkz
    replied
    The part where Scot is searching through the ship and first sees the KINO and follows it and ends up pointing his gun at Eli and Eli panics and ducks behind the wall gave me a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal Density
    replied
    Originally posted by Coronach View Post
    ...that seemed to make Scott realize that any sort of typical military "brute force" tactic would not work on Rush, and only served to worry those around him even more.
    Good point, I hadn't seen it that way until now.
    About the 'Rush quotes', I get the feeling that he does mean what he's saying... now, in the moment. But it doesn't necessarily last.

Leave a comment:

• Coronach
    replied
    Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Scott: Please.
    Rush: What makes you think, I won't try?

I loved that line because you really don't know if Rush is being sincere or is he sincere but still has other plans.
    Don't know if I agreed with you on this yet...but I do

I liked it for the reason you listed as well, but I also like how Scott almost sounded desperate with "please", and that exchange of look between him and Chloe that seemed to make Scott realize that any sort of typical military "brute force" tactic would not work on Rush, and only served to worry those around him even more.

I like that Scott seems really unsure of himself...this is a very interesting character aspect to explore.

Leave a comment:

• fandomatic
    replied
    But I don't, so cheers to all those great sig lines out there that I can't have....

Leave a comment:

• fandomatic
    replied
    yes, if I had a signature line, that line (I've got a case of blank paper.) would go in it....

Leave a comment:

• fandomatic
    replied
    Everyone's hit on all the lines I've loved except...

A writer's throw away line from an extra 'woman' as they are searching the supplies they brought: "I've got a case of blank paper."

(I know the feeling.)

Leave a comment:

• Briangate78
    replied
    Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    Eli: So what d'you need me for now?
    Rush: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.
    Eli: And if I don't?
    Jack: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.
    O'neill got a couple of good one liners....

Eli: Well I just have to have my lawyer take a look at this
    O'neill: You mean your Mom?

lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jumper_One
    replied
    Eli: So what d'you need me for now?
    Rush: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.
    Eli: And if I don't?
    Jack: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Leave a comment:

• Briangate78
    replied
    Scott: Please.
    Rush: What makes you think, I won't try?

I loved that line because you really don't know if Rush is being sincere or is he sincere but still has other plans.

Leave a comment:

• thekillman
    replied
    YOUNG
    "we need to get out of here"

RUSH
    "we have a way out"

YOUNG
    "we don't know what's on the other side, dammit rush"

WALLACE
    "cant be worse than here, can it?"

i love it, how all these words are said in such a short time and then Wallace stating the obvious, in an attempt to make them stop arguing.

i LOVED that scene

Leave a comment:

• Quadhelix
    replied
    Originally posted by Delynn View Post
    Time will tell if he was sincere, but I get the feeling that the guy has no feelings.
    Uhh...crying in his room?

That looked like feelings to me.

...but, yeah, I did get the feeling that that whole speech was just to get Chloe off his case.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Originally posted by Joben View Post
    The "who uses a whiteboard anymore!?" made me feel old. It must be school habit or something but when I'm jotting points or trying to work something out I always scratch it out on pencil and paper.. it makes you wonder how often school kids will actually write in a decade.
    True dat. I cannot remember where it was done, but with all the schools these days using computers (and the kids having them at home) they actually did a study of how well they could do english and math without any computer/cal help, and the numbers were dismal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X