No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I am almost done with my first Eli/Ginn fic Thought I'd give you a heads up I will post the link when I have it up on FF.net
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      Hey guys I am almost done with my first Eli/Ginn fic Thought I'd give you a heads up I will post the link when I have it up on FF.net
      Oh cool! Looking forward to it
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

As am I
        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

started a new game
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I finally finished my Eli/Ginn fic!! Sorry it took so long I was waiting on my beta person

An Unexpected Relationship
            sigpic

Comment

Hope:

Spoiler:
              Hell yeah Eli/Ginn stuff. Kinda bittersweet at the end there, but still a fantastic episode for them. Hope it all ends well for those crazy kids.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Hope:

Spoiler:
                Hell yeah Eli/Ginn stuff. Kinda bittersweet at the end there, but still a fantastic episode for them. Hope it all ends well for those crazy kids.
                Spoiler:
                I was so excited to see Ginn again!! what are the odds really a displaced consciousness only in scifi!! Such great scenes between Eli and Ginn!! They are such a great couple! and we could see more of her now that she is apart of Destiny!

Great Great Episode!!!!
                Spoiler:
                I think after Hope I am renouncing my Eli/Chloe shipper and I am officially Eli/Ginn 4 eva!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Loved the episode.
                  Spoiler:
                  I switched ships the minute Eli and Ginn kissed. Now they can be together, even if they can't get physical.

There was one thing in particular I liked about their conversations in "The Greater Good" - Eli explaining Earth terms to Ginn. I hope that continues.

Comment

I also loved the episode
                    Spoiler:
                    it was so nice to see Ginn back
                    Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

I loved the episode
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm so happy Ginn is back and I ship both Eli/Ginn and Eli/Chloe
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        I loved the episode
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm so happy Ginn is back and I ship both Eli/Ginn and Eli/Chloe
                        This must've been a win win situation for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          This must've been a win win situation for you.
                          It so is!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Seizure...

Spoiler:
                            ******* I would've killed Rush if I were Eli. Like straight-out murdered him. I mean, ow. Eli gets screwed over again. Yeesh.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I know what you mean Matt
                              Spoiler:
                              I thought what Rush and Mandy did was selfish...

to be honest Rodney being in the episode kinda distracted me and I didn't put as much into the brief Eli/Ginn scene.. I had my eyes glued waiting for him to come on screen again..

I know bad shipper!...lol.. I feel so bad we aren't going to get anymore scenes like that and I just threw it away I guess I will just have to rewatch the episode
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys come help vote for Eli and Ginn for Favorite Stargate ship!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...5#post12491435
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X