Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Spoiler:
    No, I don't think they'll go that direction. Eli doesn't like Rush being dishonest anymore than any other member of the crew, especially considering how he called out Rush on planting false information in the ship's database. Because of Ginn's death I think he'll be more sullen and more quick to anger than before as well as distrustful of people who he might consider as adversaries but at the core, Eli is never going to be like Rush. For one thing, Eli's default mode of thinking is to be truthful while Rush is not at all like that.

Frankly, I hope they don't have Eli go down that same path. Having Rush onboard is a handful as it is, considering his past actions.
    Spoiler:
    It doesn't have to be permanent. I just would like to see some more darker development for Eli sometime.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Spoiler:
      It doesn't have to be permanent. I just would like to see some more darker development for Eli sometime.
      I think it would be interesting if Eli started to go down that path, and for Rush to be the one to prevent him from becoming like him.

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
        I think it would be interesting if Eli started to go down that path, and for Rush to be the one to prevent him from becoming like him.
        Exactly. Something like that. It would be different from the Eli we are seeing now, and fitting with the current situation. I think there's an opportunity here.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

i dont really want to sound like a <snip> *Spoilers : Malice
          Spoiler:
          but did you not know if one person dies they both die?
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 December 2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Hey guys I just want to let you know I started a Save SGU cause on facebook if any of you have facebook and would at least like to try and save SGU join my cause...

link under my sig vvvv
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
              Hey guys I just want to let you know I started a Save SGU cause on facebook if any of you have facebook and would at least like to try and save SGU join my cause...

link under my sig vvvv
              Joined the cause!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                Joined the cause!
                Me too!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Me too!
                  Me three
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

haven't ventured into any SGU threads since the horrible news, but I just made this tonight and wanted to come share

and a siggy to go with it...

oh forgot to add.. if you like feel free to snurch
                    Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 15 January 2011, 01:56 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                      haven't ventured into any SGU threads since the horrible news, but I just made this tonight and wanted to come share

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x252/guestlm05/Wallpapers/th_EliandGinnStarcrossedLovers1.jpg

and a siggy to go with it...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...ossedsiggy.jpg

oh forgot to add.. if you like feel free to snurch
                      Beautiful!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks Yessika
                        sigpic

Comment

I think someone should start writing Eli/Ginn fics because there is only one on ff.net
                          Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

i'll brainstorm some ideas.. the only thing that's going to be hard for me is that we didn't get to know Ginn well enough to know how she would act in certain situations..
                            sigpic

Comment

just make it up, that's what fanfiction is for
                              Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Eli/Ginn,I will go together well. Why is not pretty, but it ended up together.
                                I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X