Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace/Ginn Ship Discussion/Speculation/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    I'm not getting my hopes up just yet
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Jper View Post
      It's not really a rule, it's more like an assumption, 'cause I don't think they know for sure what will/would happen.
      Spoiler:
      Still would feel like a copout to me. Maybe it's ingrained in me that if one person under the connection dies, so does the other, because that's what I've been told on the show for years even if we haven't seen it happen... but we've come really close three times, once actually in SGU with Telford/Rush. And with all the drama that would come with... I'd rather a plain ol' death instead of half-revival and putting the girl on a bus for a few episodes and stalling what she started with Eli instead of giving him a big game-changing development by her actual loss. Feels kinda cheap. :/
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

      ~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Spoiler:
        Still would feel like a copout to me. Maybe it's ingrained in me that if one person under the connection dies, so does the other, because that's what I've been told on the show for years even if we haven't seen it happen... but we've come really close three times, once actually in SGU with Telford/Rush. And with all the drama that would come with... I'd rather a plain ol' death instead of half-revival and putting the girl on a bus for a few episodes and stalling what she started with Eli instead of giving him a big game-changing development by her actual loss. Feels kinda cheap. :/
        Future episodes spoilers:

        I think
        Spoiler:
        I won't speculate or call things "cop-outs" or disappointing before I've seen it 'cause they could also come up with something we haven't thought or is much better/Cooler than anticipated.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Sounds like a fanfic prompt: Ginn's frustrated by everybody pronouncing her name wrong. Turns out the entire ship doesn't want to be reminded of the lack of precious gin onboard the ship. Alcoholics Anonymous ensues...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86JKqA8o4w
          We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
          —Alteran Woman

          "It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
          —Ricky Gervais

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Damn I hate being a week behind. All I see is Spoilers everywhere And I can't read em

            Anywho...Trial and error
            Spoiler:
            Nice scenes between them. I think I might start to like this possible ship if they continue with it. Eli deserves someone who cares about him as much as he cares about them.
            If you haven't seen The Greater Good, don't read any of these spoiler-tagged posts.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #81
              I gott'a admit, it would REALLY suck to have her written off, or be trapped in Amanda's body.

              And I bet a lot of fringe SGU fans (I'm not one of them btw) would feel the same way.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                If you haven't seen The Greater Good, don't read any of these spoiler-tagged posts.
                I figured it'd be from the ep that got shown in the US who are a week ahead of us so I was a good girl and didn't look
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #83
                  I made a new Eli/Ginn wallie..


                  *clicky*
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                    Beautiful!!

                    Spoiler:
                    I'm still hoping that Ginn doesn't die. Or doesn't get trapped in Amanda's body and have to use the stones to get to see Eli.
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 November 2010, 08:06 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Thanks

                      I hope so too..
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                        Awesome!

                        Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                        Beautiful!!

                        Spoiler:
                        I'm still hoping that Ginn doesn't die. Or doesn't get trapped in Amanda's body and have to use the stones to get to see Eli.
                        Same here...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Does anybody have the original screen cap of

                          Spoiler:
                          Ginn kissing Eli?


                          I'm making a banner of all my fav ships from all my fav sci fi shows and I'm not sure where to look. Thanks
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Does anybody have the original screen cap of

                            Spoiler:
                            Ginn kissing Eli?


                            I'm making a banner of all my fav ships from all my fav sci fi shows and I'm not sure where to look. Thanks
                            Can't you find it in the GateWorld galery? Thousands of pics per episode with high res screen caps.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Can't you find it in the GateWorld galery? Thousands of pics per episode with high res screen caps.
                              Thanks!

                              *goes to look for them*
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                                Does anybody have the original screen cap of

                                Spoiler:
                                Ginn kissing Eli?


                                I'm making a banner of all my fav ships from all my fav sci fi shows and I'm not sure where to look. Thanks
                                I got the pic I used for the Wallie from the MGM Stargate site..
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X