Riley and Brody = 21 and 24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley and Brody = 21 and 24?

By that I mean they have that certain combination of disposability and invulnerability....

Seems like they're filling the role that Siler did in SG1 and Lorne did to some extent in SGA: the cool, totally competent supporting character that you can always count on to take care of whatever they need to, mostly off-screen, to advance the plot. They often get hurt while performing their role, but never get killed. They never get to be the "villain" for some reason, despite the fact that they've never shown anything but the capability to do anything they need to, but they're always the perfect "henchmen"

They haven't really been developed much, they're just filler. It would be cool to see them developed a bit more.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeh the development that I liked was when they showed Brody having his little still setup. That was cool!

"Brody's Bar" Definately was a nice touch to a dark and gloomy ship.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I'm all for Riley getting much more screen time in season 2. I've come to miss the Riley sarcasm.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X