Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Spence/Lisa Park Thunk Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Jennifer Spence/Lisa Park Thunk Thread

    This a thread about the beautiful Jennifer Spence ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0817780/ ) who plays Lisa Park (earth quake girl ) in SGU.


    *pics*
    Spoiler:




    She assured me (over Twitter) that we will get to know Lisa better over course of the first season!
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

    #2
    Lisa is adorable! I'm glad she seems to be a central character. She's one of those chatty girls, but she's not annoying because what she's chatty about is actually interesting!
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

    Comment


      #3
      One more pic of her looking stunning

      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

      Comment


        #4
        she's great
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

        Comment


          #5
          wow, we're only 3 people in here??

          Thanks for the thread.
          I was looking for more info about her, but I guess it's too early..

          Anyway, I found her the most attaching female character on the show.
          I didn't like so much this whole "kino sessions" but hers is what made me smile.

          From IMDB,

          Date of Birth
          22 January 1977, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

          Nickname
          Spence

          Do you know what are her roots originally from? She looks a bit asian.
          Google is not my friend in this matter!
          and there are *a lot of* other persons with the same name, so it's a bit difficult...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Arga View Post
            wow, we're only 3 people in here??

            Thanks for the thread.
            I was looking for more info about her, but I guess it's too early..

            Anyway, I found her the most attaching female character on the show.
            I didn't like so much this whole "kino sessions" but hers is what made me smile.

            From IMDB,




            Do you know what are her roots originally from? She looks a bit asian.
            Google is not my friend in this matter!
            and there are *a lot of* other persons with the same name, so it's a bit difficult...
            For me she's the most sympathetic female character in SGU, too. Love Lisa's "kino scene", she seems very rational, scientifically knowledgable and funny at the same time - love her!
            Jennifer seems nice too (from my very short contact with her over Twitter http://twitter.com/SpenceJen ).

            Ya, she looks a little bit asian, but she could also be native american...I got no idea

            She got also a Facebook page
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennif...e/103851630947
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
              Lisa is adorable! I'm glad she seems to be a central character. She's one of those chatty girls, but she's not annoying because what she's chatty about is actually interesting!
              Yes, she is great to have around! I re-watched the eps, and she was in them more that I first thought.

              Great Actress!


              http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
              *ponders updating sig*

              Comment


                #8
                Loved Park's kino video!

                Comment


                  #9
                  I really hope for some great Lisa scenes in "Earth" tonight!
                  sigpic
                  My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Here is a clip of her in Air part 3:

                    Click

                    I enjoyed her acting in this ep! It was realistic.

                    I also have an altered pic of her as a character in Star Wars...LOL
                    Click to see SGU as Star Wars...LOL!
                    Last edited by Explorerwinds; November 8, 2009, 08:29 AM. Reason: adding link


                    http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
                    *ponders updating sig*

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Explorerwinds View Post
                      Here is a clip of her in Air part 3:

                      Click

                      I enjoyed her acting in this ep! It was realistic.

                      I also have an altered pic of her as a character in Star Wars...LOL
                      Click to see SGU as Star Wars...LOL!
                      Unfortunately no Lisa scenes in "Earth"

                      Funny Star Wars pic Like the Planet of the Apes one...

                      Jennifer promised me that we will get see more of her in the rest of the season!
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Explorerwinds View Post
                        Here is a clip of her in Air part 3:

                        Click

                        I enjoyed her acting in this ep! It was realistic.

                        I also have an altered pic of her as a character in Star Wars...LOL
                        Click to see SGU as Star Wars...LOL!
                        Nice altered images.
                        it reminds me of this thread : Crossover fun with Photoshop!
                        you should post them here too!
                        I haven't seen any new image manips for a long time there...
                        Come on, we need some SGU now in that thread!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Lisa appears in the newest Kino webisode *spoilers for Earth*
                          Spoiler:
                          She's comforting Brody about Riley's accident and tells him that's all Telford's fault.

                          Here you can watch it http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1774/index.html
                          sigpic
                          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Awesome work by Jennifer in Time ! Love her subtle but still emotional performance, especially in the scene in which Lisa *spoiler*
                            Spoiler:
                            comforts TJ after Chloe's demise.

                            Really hope that she will be featured in many more episodes this season!

                            She appears also in the newest Kino sequence called "The apple Core"
                            http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content...062/index.html

                            Here's great new pic of her as Lisa

                            Last edited by Andron; November 14, 2009, 06:21 AM.
                            sigpic
                            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Andron View Post
                              Awesome work by Jennifer in Time ! Love her subtle but still emotional performance, especially in the scene in which Lisa *spoiler*
                              Spoiler:
                              comforts TJ after Chloe's demise.

                              Really hope that she will be featured in many more episodes this season!

                              [...]
                              I saw your post before seeing the episode. (without reading the spoilers).
                              So I thought she would have a bigger part in "Time", but unfortunately it wasn't very much..
                              However, thanks for the photo!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X